“Another place comparable to home”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room Living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room/Dining room
Dining room
Looking from kitchen to living room
Kitchen
Twin Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Double bedroom
Bathroom between bedrooms
Association pool
Front of pool
Front of House
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
ndhavon
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Another place comparable to home”
Reviewed 4 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

This vacation home is exactly what we needed for our stay in Florida for Christmas Break. We felt really at home. The house was well stock with all the necessities that you would need for a vacation. The owner Gail has done an awesome job with the up keep and cleanliness of this house. My family and I was very impressed with the comfortability of our stay. We didn't take pictures because the pictures that are listed for this vacation rental is exactly what you get when you visit. Nevertheless, the owner was well organized with her renters. She even checked in on us to make sure that everything was to our satisfication and to see if we had additional questions. Thanks again, Gail!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having the comfortability of a home away from home
Liked least: The kids wanted WiFi instead of Internet access
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
21 Jun 2016
Thank you for this review, I just got to read it today. GAIL
Belchertown
Reviewed 17 August 2012 for a stay in February 2011

People with disabilities Older travelers
21 Jun 2016
Thanks for the review, believe it or not, this is the first time I saw it. GAIL
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 21 June 2012 for a stay in August 2004

My family and I stayed at this house a few years ago and it was perfect, near Disney and in a good area. We enjoyed taking breaks from the park and going to the house to rest and eat. Good stores nearby. Enjoyed the feeling of "home". It was a "home away from home"!!!

Older travelers
21 Jun 2016
thank you for the review, I just got to read it today. GAIL
“Terrific repeat visit”
Reviewed 9 June 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Great accommodations, very spacious, good floor plan, everything you could possible need.
Perfect location - close to shops, restaurants & attractions but far enough away from main traffic route to be quiet

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
21 Jun 2016
Thank you for the review,just got to read it today. GAIL
“The Porter House”
Reviewed 24 May 2012 for a stay in December 2009

We had a lovely stay at the Porter House! Meticulously maintained and up-to-date appliances, etc. A very fine location to all sorts of fun things. Very enjoyable stay.

21 Jun 2016
Thank you for the review, just got to read it today. GAIL
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing