We walked out of the Greater Palms Hotel down the street because it was so disgusting and found this place by luck at the last minute on New Years Eve. What a wonderful place. I just wish we could of stayed another night to enjoy the amenities. It was clean, beds were comfortable excluding the sofa pull out but are any comfortable? Coffee pot did not work but that was a small issue. Bathroom was big, kitchen was nice and fully stocked. It's close to a lot of stores and restaurants. I would highly recommend this place. Just be sure to ask for two beds if needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Barefoot Suites, you will step into a tropical oasis in the middle of all the Central Florida attractions. Our gated suites resort emanates the charm of "Old Key West". Experience the turn-of-the century feel, yesterday's spacious rooms, and today's convenience. Airy one-bedroom suites with queen beds or 2 bedroom suites with a queen/King bed both are complete with living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchens, each suite features a Full-sized sofa-sleeper for extra sleeping space. Enjoy the view of our private lake immerse yourself in our heated pools or hot tub. Adjacent are great dining options and activities for the entire family at Old Town Entertainment Complex. The Maingate entrance to Disney is just 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your The Barefoot Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot`n In The Keys Hotel Kissimmee
- Barefoot Keys
- The Barefoot Suites Kissimmee, Florida