“A step above.”
other travellers have booked this property
Extended Pool and Spa Games Room with Flat Screen TV
Games Room
Pool & Spa
Spa
Front of Home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“A step above.”
Reviewed 10 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

I rented this house for a work/golf week long stay in January of 2014. I have been visiting the Orlando area for the last 13 years for this same outing and we rent a house every time. Honestly, until now, I've never rented a house that I thought was worth returning to. Until now. The online pictures of this home don't do it justice and the service from Jill and Maureen with Orlando Holiday Rental Homes is the icing on the cake. The best thing I can say in this review is - I hope this house is available next year because I finally found a house worth return to.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers

A romantic getaway
“Home away from home !”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

We recently returned from our wonderful vacation. It was my son's 9th birthday and his first time to Florida. We wanted it to be a trip that he would always remember and cherish. It was all that and then some. The location is perfect, close enough to get to all the parks, but far enough to provide relaxation from the crowds. Short drive to restaurants and outlet shopping. The home is huge, clean and comfortable, every convenience has been thought of. The rental process from start to finish has been worked out to perfection. No one wanted to leave, the great weather at the time is beyond their control so we considered it a gift from the Gods. My biggest problem will be surpassing this vacation. Now that my son has given me the title of "Best Mom in the World" I have a reputation that must be maintained! So...my family and I are already picking dates to start plans for renting this property again next year.

A TripAdvisor Member
“The ideal home from home.”
Reviewed 9 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Veranda Palms is in an excellent location very close to the 192/535. The villa is only a couple of years old and benefits from an air conditioned games room which was very pleasant to use (if those of you have tried a villa without an air con games room in august will know all about). The pool area being south facing benefits from an extended pool deck has plenty of loungers and space to sun bathe and also has a dining area undercover. All the rooms are of good size and well furnished. The master suite is very large. Had a fantastic vacation and would highly recommend a stay at this villa.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing