“Great secluded location yet BLOCKS away from...”
other travellers have booked this property
Your Vaction Home in Coral Cay Resort (previous color)
Your Vaction Home in Coral Cay Resort (current color) your villa in Coral Cay Resort ( previous color)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Your Vaction Home in Coral Cay Resort (previous color)
Your Vaction Home in Coral Cay Resort (current color)
your villa in Coral Cay Resort ( previous color)
Your Vaction Home in Coral Cay Resort (current color)
kitchen
dinner room
living room
Dinner table
game room
downstair bedroom with queen bed
Upstair master suite with king bed
king bed
Upstair boys' room with 2 single beds  -- 2 adults
Upstair girls' room with 2 single beds  -- 2 adults
one of the 3 full bathrooms
private jacuzzi at the patio of the backyard. Optional feature, ask owner for details
back yard view
Living room with LG LCD HDTV and Blueray/DVD,WIFI etc
Upstair master with King bed
Upstair boys' room
Upstair girls' room
Downstair master bedroom with queen bed
Downstair dinning room
Upstair Game room
Private Jacuzzi in screen enclosed patio at backyard
Swiming pool in Clubhouse
Kids toddler pool in clubhouse
Spa/Hot tub in clubhouse
CoralCay Resort
Entrance of the Coral Cay Resort
Coral Cay Resort
Property under 24 h video surveillance
Gym in the clubhouse for free use
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
DTCamp
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Great secluded location yet BLOCKS away from EVERYTHING you need and minutes from DISNEY!!”
Reviewed 2 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

I booked this rental one week before my Memorial Day weekend stay. Sherry made this transaction SO easy and straightforward, and with the AMAZING rates, I was actually fearful this was a scam. However, since I was able to talk with her over the phone (also very easy to get a hold of unlike the owners of the rest of the rentals I inquired about) I felt a little more confident. I contacted many others regarding their rentals, a small percentage responded and if they did, they were not as prompt to respond or as easy to contact as Sherry was despite the 3 time zone difference. She sent me a quote through e-mail with nothing surprising (nightly rate, cleaning fee, CC fee, tax, plus the refundable security deposit). I paid through HomeAway and she immediately thanked me for my payment and sent all the information I needed to access her home. It was really simple-just a key box at the door. A few hours (at most) after the end of my stay, Sherry had already thanked me for my stay and already got HomeAway to refund my security deposit. You can't beat that customer service.

The stay was lovely. Although I didn't use any of the amenities available at the community, the home itself and the hot tub in the patio were very nice and clean. It was fully equipped with linens, kitchen necessities, some toiletries, and laundry detergent. There was a high chair for my little one, however, the provided pack-and-play was missing the bottom mat that usually goes with it. I DID NOT call the owner so I am unsure if she knew of this or if it was stashed elsewhere because I was able to solve the problem with other items in the house. I imagine if I had called the owner she would have worked something out.

The only thing that made me a little wary of the rental was that when I entered to inspect the place, I did notice some fingerprints on the downstairs toilet flusher. All other hardware in the house was cleaned to shine but I was a little turned off... perhaps the cleaning service needed to flush one last thing prior to walking out of the house.... and then there was a slight residue, surely from mopping, on the tile floor in the kitchen/living common space. My husband thinks I am nuts but I was little bothered the first few hours we were there until I got over the fact that we were staying in a rental and a hotel probably would have been worse anyway. Lastly, the toiletries left by the cleaning service were questionable so I either left them alone or just tossed them out and used my own. On a brighter note, there were ZERO cobwebs, ZERO ants, ZERO ZERO anything in the house including in the empty drawers and cabinets so that really helped me feel a little more at ease staying in this home.

This gated community is pretty quiet but, I kid you not, only minutes away from Super Target, Publix, Walmart, etc. It's right off of 192 where there are hundreds of restaurants, attractions, and gift stores. It's very easy to drive to Disney, as well. One day, I was on the tram heading to the entrance of Animal Kingdom when I realized I left my wallet back at the house. I was able to wait for the next tram, walk to my car, drive back to the house, locate my wallet, drive back to Animal Kingdom, park and jump back on the tram to the front entrance all in under 40minutes.

All in all, great stay. Was able to cook all meals at home. Never felt like the rental was missing anything that I needed. Not a luxury rental but definitely worth the stay and the money.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Great deal, great location
Liked least: Although a cleaning service had obviously been there, I did notice a few things that were icky i.e.: tile floor in the common space was a little sticky, which left me wondering...
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Utah
Reviewed 3 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
3 Oct 2011
Glad to hear that you enjoyed staying in our house. See you next visit. Sherry
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very impressed by this house!”
Reviewed 23 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

My family and I spent a few days in this beautiful home during august vacation, Our kids loved the Disney themed kids rooms and were happy to going to bed at night. The house is clean and spacious. There were plenty of towels, dishes, etc, throughout the house. Private Jacuzzi in the screen-enclosed in the backyard facing to the lake is amazing and a nice retreat at the end of a long day at the park. Appreciated the internet connection with WiFi access. It was pretty close to all parks and a couple of shopping centers. Would certainly consider staying at your house at out next trip to Orlando. Thanks for sharing your home with us.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing