Open today: 5:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
WOW

Many thanks to Glen, Ellen, and Jacob... we had the most amazing time seeing Florida from a... read more

Reviewed 7 February 2018
Steve B
Amazing Flight!

Amazing flight and experience! I purchased this for my sister's 30th birthday, since she refused to... read more

Reviewed 5 January 2018
fifthpiont
Orlando, Florida

All reviews balloon ride fun adventure air currents afraid of heights awesome experience ellen crew balloons flight pilot field safety
Reviewed 27 September 2016

We had the best time Saturday on our hot air balloon ride. It was amazing and something I would absolutely do again. Glen, our pilot, was great. He and the others from Aerostat Adventures were the best! They made us feel welcome and like we were a part of their team. It was an adventure we will never forget!

LTANut, Manager at Aerostat Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2016

Thank you so much for flying with Aerostat Adventures Hot Air Balloon Team and for your kind words! We are so happy that you enjoyed your hot air balloon flight with us and we look forward to flying you again!

Thank you and soft Landings!

Ellen ~ Crew Chief

Reviewed 20 September 2016

If you are considering a balloon ride--it doesn't get better than this ! Our adventure was more like going out with close friends-- not just paying for a ride ! You don't deal with paid crew--you deal with the owners-- who obviously love what they do. They operate more in the historic and European tradition with only several riders at a time in a beautiful, traditional, colorful balloon-- so you have a more personal experience. Nothing like the commercial alternatives out there which are plastered with advertising all over the balloon carrying a dozen or more people at a time. Dave and Ellen are Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly, and reassuring for first timers ! They imparted history and shared a good time- leaving us with memories of a lifetime ! And did I mention they say goodbye with a champagne toast !? Our only hesitation in recommending Aerostat so highly: that we hate to share a good thing ! Run--dont walk--to Aerostat for the time of your life ( before the word gets out !)

LTANut, Owner at Aerostat Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words and review, but most of all, THANK YOU for flying with us! You are right, we do love what we do! It's not often that people truly love what they do for a living, but we do and we are so happy that we can share the incredible experience of flying in hot air balloons with others!

Enjoy the rest of your vacation and have a safe trip home!

Thank you and Soft Landings!

David and Ellen

Reviewed 28 July 2016

While visiting Orlando, I decided to take a day off from the Disney Parks and work on my Bucket List. I searched local companies and started calling around. I finally spoke with Ellen at Aerostat Adventures and she was awesome! She patiently answered all of my questions (and I had tons of questions since I was considering bringing my children along for the ride). She reassured me that the experience would be suitable and enjoyable for my younger children (ages 8 & 11).

I contemplated which company I would choose a little longer and called Ellen again. With the same warm kindness, she answered my remaining questions. I booked online and received the most awesome deal-Aerostat's prices are most competitive. On the day of the flight, I met at the designated located and the crew and pilot (Ed & Dave) arrived promptly. My family of 4 and another rider were briefed and walked to the van. Dave shared how he started the company and Ed was pleasantly comical and personable for the duration of the experience. They both answered all of our questions.

Once we arrived at the take-off site, my oldest child (18 years old) and our fellow passenger (19 years old), voluntarily assisted Ed and Dave with flight preparation. My children felt comfortable from beginning to end because they knew what to expect. We received clear, concise instructions and were soon off to see the most spectacular views of Orlando at sunrise. The flight was about 45 minutes, but can be longer depending on wind conditions.

We landed smoothly and safely as Dave and Ed coordinated the precise location where we should stop. After landing, we were able to exit moment later and either assist, watch, or rest in the van. We celebrated with cookies and a hearty toast as Dave shared the history of hot air ballooning (for the history buffs like me, this was a highlight). On the ride back to the meet-up destination, Dave and Ed talked to us about our vacation and gave us some history/background of where we were staying and landmarks.

I recommend Aerostat Adventures without reservation!! Ellen is an absolute sweetheart! Ed is helpful and fun-loving! Dave is skilled, knowledgeable! Together they are a kind, genuine team!!

LTANut, Owner at Aerostat Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words about Aerostat Adventures and most of all for flying with us! We are so happy that you and your children enjoyed the hot air balloon ride and the over all experience! We love what we do and love that we can share the experience of flying in a hot air balloon with others!

Thank you and Soft Landings!

Ellen & David

Reviewed 18 July 2016

My husband surprised me with a balloon ride for my 50th birthday. We had a blast! If you've never been on a balloon ride or even if you have and want to go again, these are the guys to call! Professional, polite, and funny! Loved the champaign toast and Oreos after the flight! Thank you so much!! :)

LTANut, Manager at Aerostat Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Happy Birthday Lisa! We are so happy that you had a great time flying with us and that we were able to celebrate your 50th Birthday with you! And thank you to your hubby for choosing Aerostat Adventures!

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I bought a flight certificate for my husband's 60th birthday last year. We just went a few days ago, and all I can say it was it was phenomenal. We did a private tour just the two of us plus the pilot. So smooth, so exhilarating, so a must-do on anyone's bucket list. The crew is fantastic. I can highly recommend this experience.

LTANut, Owner at Aerostat Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2016

Thank you so much for your kinds words and for flying with us! All of us at Aerostat Adventures love ballooning and it makes us very happy to hear that our customers had a great time and loved it too!

Thank you again for flying with us!