USD 170
USD 142
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 101
USD 92
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 96
USD 79
USD 158
USD 151
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 220
USD 164
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 112
USD 80
  • Pool
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 99
USD 86
QualityInn
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 400
USD 136
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
USD 111
USD 97
4,971 results
All reviewsatrium viewadult poolself parkingemerald bayold hickory steakhousewreckers sports barice sculptureshuge atriumbeautiful hotelfamily poolscavenger huntresort feeattending a conferenceper daywater slidesrooms are niceorlando area
Reviewed 6 April 2018

First of all - this place is amazing and beautiful. It is so huge that it took me awhile to get my bearings, and the design of the complex itself is enchanting. BUT - all of the restaurants are expensive and really not that great, in my opinion. One night, my friend and I decided to get a pizza in one of the little "stores" located on property, but it tasted so bad, we both took a couple of bites and threw it away. We ate frozen yogurt for dinner (which was good but definitely not dinner-worthy). Everything is very expensive, including water.

They advertise that they have a free shuttle to Disney Springs, but what they don't tell you is that it runs only at 11:00 am, 6:15 pm and around midnight. So - you either have to go at 11:00 and wait until 6:00 something to go back to the hotel, go at 6:15 pm and return at midnight, or worse yet - go at 11:00 am and stay until midnight. We ended up paying for either Uber or Lyft each day so that we could get back at a decent time (being there for a conference meant midnight was out of the question). It was still a better deal than eating at the hotel!

The room was okay - kind of worn out and although not spic and span, it was clean. My friend was upset - she said that her room was really dirty and even had something spilled down the front of the cabinet. If I remember correctly, she asked to be moved but they told her that the rooms were booked by the conference venue and couldn't be changed. Huh?

I did love the turtle and baby alligator pond, as well as the decor of the complex itself (not so much the room). I didn't like the fact that there was no where to sit and eat if you weren't at one of the restaurants, other than a few tables around Starbucks. The horrible pizza we bought was "eaten" sitting on a bench after walking around for what seemed like forever looking for someplace to sit.

Would I go there again? No, probably not. I felt like a hostage at the hotel as far as the food went and, although they say that you can get local delivery, what they don't tell you is that you have to use Grub Hub or some other type of food delivery service. They do have shuttles to the Disney properties, but unless you have tickets to one of the theme parks or want to spend a copious amount of time at Disney Springs, that really doesn't do much good.

Maybe I've traveled and stayed in nice hotels enough that I am jaded, but I was not impressed. The room rate was definitely not inexpensive and the decor, cleanliness, and amenities definitely make it an easy decision not to stay again.

Room Tip: To get a good room, stay at a Disney property.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Marilee M
Reviewed 4 April 2018

As a Marriott Gold Elite member and with travel an extensive part of my life, my family and I have stayed an numerous hotels nationwide. Yet, the Gaylord Palms has remained at the top of the list of my 3 children *ages 14, 11, 8) for years now. The addition of the new waterslides had added to the allure of the interactive atrium, the water park and the ever-popular "wreckers" restaurant!. Front desk staff is always friendly and has met every request. There was an issue with my points being credited and they were quick to respond.

Room Tip: Take advantage of the spa- the eucalyptus steam is phenomenal.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We recently stayed at the Gaylord Palms for a conference that was held at the hotel’s conference center. We were able to check in early as requested, and they also honored our top floor request. The pool facilities here were very nice, but one of the hot tubs were out of order during our stay. I’m not sure if the pool was supposed to be heated or not, but if it was, it was still chilly. However, this didn’t stop us from sitting out by the pool and enjoying the sunshine. We stayed in an emerald bay room which was in great condition and up-to-date. The only downside about this place is the onsite restaurants are very expensive (i.e. $27 for two bottles of water and two breakfast sandwiches). However, it is convenient and it’s also Orlando, so it’s somewhat expected.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018

If you know what the Gaylord is, it's an amazingly aesthetic resort with gators, turtles, the everglades, a ship, etc. inside! We were there for a Cheer competition. My two 14 year old girls loved exploring the resort, playing in the pool area and slides. The resort is quite an event unto itself. The room was just ok, the two bed were small and not very comfortable and the pillows were not very good. I think the rooms need some updating. Overall, my family had a nice time.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the Atrium, it is beautiful.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Louis John F
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel with lots of amenities near Disney without costing you an arm and a leg. Great pool area with slides and splash park for kids. Beautiful atrium! Nice spacious rooms and sleeping accommodations were great! I would go back

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family