“Beautiful home to rent!”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Victoria's Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Shiala U
“Beautiful home to rent!”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This was my first experience dealing with a rental home / renting a home online. We rented from July 1-July 5 2016 and can I say, I am so happy we did. The home was beautiful, and very clean when we got there, the rooms were spectacular and the kitchen was nice and spacious with all necessities needed. My family and I were very pleased during our stay and felt very comfortable. The pool was fun and we could tell it was cleaned before we arrived. Talking to the staff about the trip and just the overall booking process was also a breeze. It was a great experience for us. Also I would like to mention, the house is very close to Disney world, and that was a plus for us since we went to Disney a few times during our stay (literally minutes away.) We would definitely recommend the home and will book again for future vacations.

18 Jul 2016
Shiala- We are SO happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, thanks for the great review :) Let us know when you are coming back, we would love to have you again!
Rose Ann...
Rochester
“Delightful stay in Sunny Florida!”
Reviewed 13 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My husband & I enjoyed our week in this lovely rental home.
Since we came back to snow, we only wished that we could have stayed another week!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Apr 2016
Thank you so much for the review. We are happy that you had a wonderful stay with us. We look forward to having you again for your next vacation!
MyTrip38
“Excellent”
Reviewed 16 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Very relaxing home, no matter which way you left the property, shops and markets were very close by. The home was very clean and well supplied with all the essentials you could ask for! I would definitely stay at one of these properties again, highly recommend it to my friends.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Apr 2015
Thank you for your review. We agree this is home in a superb location. We are very proud of our homes! :)

Please come back to us next year and we will be glad to give you our repeat guest discount!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved the private pool.”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Renting from Loyalty was very easy. The office staff and maintenance staff were very helpful. The house was beautifully furnished and the exterior was very neat. The neighbourhood was quiet with the park nearby. It is close to everything without being right in the centre of everything. We are planning to rent this home again.

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very disappointing!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 for a stay in January 2013

The lay-out of the home was great, however it really needs updating. The TV remote did not work in the 2nd. bedroom,and we were promised a replacement which never happened. The CD player speakers didn't work. We were very worried about my 90 yr.old mom having showers with no bathmat and a slippery tub. Even though we didn't use it, the BBQ was filthy, the twin beds were too noisy for our overnight guests, so they moved the mattresses onto the floor!(Very embarrassing). As we rented for 2 months, we think that the charges to heat the pool should have been included. We only used it a few times, as it was too unpleasantly cool to enjoy, and after we returned home we read that with only 1 week's rent, pool heat was included! This home could be so much better. We hope this helps you to improve these items, and then perhaps we would consider renting from you again in the future. Fyi, we sent an email in the spring with our comments to Loyalty Homes, but did not receive any response,so we weren't impressed by that either.

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
4 Jul 2013
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate any comments.
I would like to respond to your issues. We did replace the batteries in the remote on 1/4/13. We were at your house a few times when you were experiencing WIFI issues . We were not told about the CD player speakers not working.
If you had called the office which is located in the same community just down the street, we would have gladly purchased and delivered a bathmat for the tub. We do offer BBQ prep which you did not take.
This is the 1st complaint that we received about the twin beds being noisy. I will have them checked and advise the owner of the home.
You were given a great monthly special which did not include pool heat. This monthly special was discounted more than 50% off the web rate. You were advised this prior to reserving the home.
I am sorry but I did not receive email or I would have emailed you back and address your comments.

I am sorry that you had issues and I wish we could have resolved them while you were here, if you would like to try us again we would be willing to offer a great discount to show you that we do care.
Loyalty Vacation Homes
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing