“Great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge Diner Kitchen
Twin bedroom
Twin bedroom
Main pool by clubhouse
Playground
Small pool close to house
Street view
Clubhouse Interior
Tennis/Basketball/Volleyball courts
Fitness Gym
Lake view
lake view
main pool view from clubhouse
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Spanish first
Any
Amanda M
“Property managers from hell”
Reviewed 1 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My friend and I booked this townhouse for our disney vacation this past week and were so excited. Rob was really nice and responsive and couldnt have said anything bad. Upon arriving, however, the unit had not been cleaned from the prior renters. We called the property managers and they eventually showed up and started to clean up as the cleaner had not arrived yet... during this time the man was extremely rude and snapped at to our 3 young and overtired children and ignored any fault for the matter and treated us as though the unit not being ready was our fault. The cleaner who followed was there til about 8:30 (4 1/2 hours past our check in time) but she was lovely. I emailed the owner and he was apologetic and although no compensation for the delay was offered it was water under yhe bridge and I was satisfied with a simple apology. During our time nothing seemed to be supplied.. no garbage bags.. or laundry detergent as was stated in the house manual that detergent was provided... we had to purchase our own along with paper towels and the only cleaning supplies in the unit was watered down dish and hand soap (like 95% water 5% soap).... the provided dvd player didnt work or if it did we were unable to get it to and the property manager ignored my friend when she asked about it.... The tvs are outdated and all the bed linen is cheap and old and outdated.. also not really an issue .... my biggest issue came at check out... we were finishing up clearing out of the unit and my grandma couldnt find her wallet so we paused to help her look... at 10:15 the property manager couple arrived and instantly started complaining that the garbage hadnt been taken out and our check out was at 10. I tried to calmly explain the situation and began finishing tidying up and getting the garbage taken out... during this time the couple verbally berated me calling the condition of the townhouse "filthy and disgusting" and started pointing out all these "damages" in an elevated tone... these damages included a couple chocolate smudges on the bar stool which i was able to immediately clean off with a sponge and water after he took a picture of said "damage"... damages also included some make up residue on a yet-to-be-cleaned towel.. and a small juice spill from one of our kids' sippy cup (basically they were rifling through our dirty linens from the week that had yet to be washed. We were then yelled at that we would be gettimg charged an extra cleaning fee for all these "damages." And I was literally so mortified about the treatment of myself and my friend and our kids that i took the trash out and left. I emailed the owner and truly hope he can reconcile some of this but if those same property owners are the ones for your stay.. RUN! They are such horrendous and vile human beings and dont belong in any field working with people. As a side note... my friend.. my grandma and I are all extremely clean people and would never leave something in an unacceptable condition. I am just literally mortified by my experience and hope these people do not reflect the owner of this otherwise nice rental home. I have yet to hear back from Rob but hope he will make right by this. I would recommend this to others as long as it is no longer under the same management.

Management Response
22 Apr 2017
In response to the comments made above.
The late cleaning of the house was unfortunate and a full apology was given as our cleaners had let us down on this occasion. This was the first time this had occurred in 13 years of renting
our home.
Our managers have been looking after our property for over 10 years, they are very professional and look after the house as if it were their own.
We refute the `vile human beings` comment made against our managers as insulting and being totally untrue.
Indeed in general we feel that all the comments in the review are grossly exaggerated.
In common with most other rental properties we expect guests to provide their own consumables for their stay, however most guests will find that there are some remaining from the stay of previous guests but this cannot be guaranteed.
Regarding the request for flat screen TV`S/HDMI connections, actually no request had been received and no promises were given.
The DVD player was found to have been unplugged, this explains its non operation.
The property was left in a particularly unacceptable condition. The list of items found was considerable including unauthorised guests staying in the home (this is against fire and rental home regulations).
The Venetian Bay complex is one of the most respected and well run in the area and we are confident our rental home is an enjoyable place to stay and excellent value for money.
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Dayana K
State College, PA
“Awesome place - great for families!”
Reviewed 12 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My family spent the holidays in this town home and enjoyed every minute! It is fully equipped with everything you may need on vacation, the beds are comfortable, the rooms are spacious, and the community is very nice. It's also very close to main roads, so it's easy to get anywhere from here - 30 min to the airport, Disney, and Universal.
I highly recommend this for groups of friends or families!

SharonER5...
Southampton, New York
“Perfect place for a family to stay”
Reviewed 11 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Our group consisted of two grandparents, two parents and two children. This three bedroom two bath condo was really perfect for us with close proximity to Disneyworld and other attractions. It was spotlessly clean, and well equipped with everything we needed. The living space was nicely decorated, there were games for the children to play, and the beds were comfortable. We even took advantage of the pool right across the street. I would highly recommend this vacation rental to anyone seeking a great place to stay close to Disneyworld.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
TRINE M
“Excellent value, location and secure.”
Reviewed 14 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We were delighted with this rental and were impressed by the cleanliness of the house and surrounding area. The secure community made us all feel safe and the facilities were well maintained. Very well located from all the parks and had lots of restaurants and shopping locally. Nice and quiet which was lovely when we had had a busy day at Disney and other attractions.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and well maintained
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing