“Great House! Definitely going back!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kree104
Fairfax County, Virginia
“Great House! Definitely going back!”
Reviewed 12 July 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This house was just so wonderful and the interior was beautiful, the owners sure took their time to make this house feel like home. I just love the outdoor pool and hot tub! If i wanted, I could spend my whole time there just being in the house and the pool, my family had such a great time out there! Grilling, eating, playing, just great! The house is spacious, five rooms with full bathrooms for all the rooms! Don't even get me started on the beds, so comfortable. There is also a washer and dryer at the house which is very convenient. The kitchen is a full kitchen so I did all the cooking that I needed, which saved us a lot of time and money! We would pack our lunches for the parks and we were set! The Disney Parks are so close to the house so there was no hassle whatsoever! It felt like Disney was in out backyard! There are many restaurants near the house and so many stores, it was such a convenience. We would go to the grocery store if we needed something or if we felt like eating out, it was an easy decision! After a long day of visiting the parks, it's nice to just relax in the hot tub and the kids just love to play in the pool, can't get enough of it! Even just being outside, enjoying the night breeze while my family is enjoying the pool and hot tub, having lunch or dinner out on the patio, just simply enjoying each other's company, I couldn't ask for more. The owner was very responsive to all my questions, which made my stay a lot more comfortable. My family and I had a wonderful stay and we plan on coming back to this house!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness & convenience.
Liked least: Nothing really, it was perfect!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Christie...
“Fantastic House!”
Reviewed 6 July 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Loved, loved, loved this house! Everything about my stay was fantastic. The house is beautifully furnished and well maintained, from the well appointed kitchen to the pool. It was located close to Disney and shopping. We were able to save a lot of money by making and packing lunches daily to bring into the parks. We can't wait for our next visit and we will definitely be booking this home again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: proximity to parks
Liked least: everything was great
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
6 Jul 2016
We are so happy you and your family had a wonderful time. We look forward to having you at the vacation home again soon.
Mandi S
“Great Disney home!”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Less than 10 minutes to Disney, clean, and spacious. The game room was an added bonus. Beds were comfortable and everything well maintained. Overall, a great experience!

Travelling group: Large Group
Management Response
6 Jul 2016
Thanks again for staying at the Windsor Hills vacation home. We are so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay.
A TripAdvisor Member
“The location was great and space for everyone.”
Reviewed 29 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

The location of this house and amenities of the neighborhood was awesome! It's nice to have a bathroom for each bedroom with being with extended family. We had 7 adults and 4 kids and we had plenty of room. Great place to be close to parks, but be able to retreat to your own space. The only complaints were, the house obviously gets a lot of traffic and the wear and tear shows a little bit, with scuffed up walls, dips in bed mattresses, and wrinkled up carpet in areas. That is the only thing that could be better, which is minor and can be addressed easily. Thanks for a good family reunion.

The Kuceras

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Florida Vacation”
Reviewed 11 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

We are a family of 4 and we shared this vacation with another family of 3. The house was large enough to accomodate everyone and having 5 bathrooms was very handy. The best part for the kids was the pool area as they were happy to play there all day while the wives enjoyed the sun. Disney was only a short drive, as were the outlet malls and grocery stores. Beds were comfortable, checkin was easy and quick and the location was perfect. Small issues were that the BBQ was falling apart but did the job, we ran out of garbage bags after the 3rd day and they were supposed to be supplied but the managment company never did drop off any more. Those were the only 2 things that I think I could complain about and it certainly didn't ruin the the vacation only that it would have been perfect if they had been lookied after.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing