“The house is so nice; we stayed here twice!”
other travellers have booked this property
Game Room:  'One of Ten Top Vacation Home Amenities in US' TripAdvisor publication
Drive around Alcatraz or Play one of 1000 Retro Arcade Games Billiards, Pop-a-Shot, Shuffle Bowling, simpsons Pinball, Wii--ALL FREE PLAY
Check Availability
Kitchen and Bar
Living Area with 65 inch 4K TV, Bose Home Theater, DVD
Living Area with Comfortable Furniture
65' 4K TV and Bose Looking into Nook and Kitchen
Master #1 with Cal King Adjustable Mattress, TV, DVD, computer, Printer, access to Lanai
Master #1 with Ensuite Bath
Nemo/Dory Twin Bedroom
Lion King Twin Bedroom with TV, DVD, PS3
Lion King Twin Bedroom
Shared Bath for Lion King and Nemo/Dory Bedrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 87 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“The house is so nice; we stayed here twice!”
Reviewed 18 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Wow...that's what you'll say when you stay at this house. The Puffer's have everything covered here. It starts before you even get to the house, their informative emails before your trip, and packet of information you get before you leave are invaluable. They send you everything you can possibly need, and even give great advice on what to do at the parks and what grocery stores have the best prices! What they stock the house with is amazing. I don't have little kids any more, but they have strollers, booster seats, high chairs...yes all multiples, and that was what I could see...I'm sure there's lots more there for your little one. For the big kids (teens) there's a game system and TV in every room, and the game room is just out of this world. That Simpson pinball machine is great. Then for the Big, big kids (Adults) there a game system and TV in every room! (Yes, I said that twice). The hot tub in the pool was exactly what we needed at the end of each day. The big comfy couch was also a welcome site after a long day a the parks. What tops this all off, is the gated community that you're in. It's far enough from 192 that there's hardly any traffic, but so close to Disney...really 10 minutes in the car and you're at Magic Kingdom! We've now stayed here twice, and we will again for our next Orlando vacation...I always say I'd love to go for 3 weeks, 2 for the parks and one just to enjoy the house.

Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Orlando Trip Yet...”
Reviewed 17 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

We have been to Disneyworld and the Orlando area several times over the past few years. This time we wanted to try something a little different and more relaxing than the onsite madness that we generally experience; we are so glad we did!

We cannot say enough good things about Tropical Retreat! Starting from the first contact with Terry we knew we were in for something special. Response times were sometimes measured in minutes not days or weeks like other homes we were looking at renting. Communication was always professional and responsive.

Upon arriving at the home we were very happy to see the pictures and reviews captured the property very well and everything was clean, organized and ready for arrival. Having the space and conveniences of home made for a special trip and much needed relaxation time. The location is ideal to be just a few minutes away from everything and secure and separated enough to feel like you were truly getting away.

We loved the heated spa and relaxed down most evenings there. Adults and kids agreed the game room was spectacular and provided a great unique benefit we hadn't experienced before.

We are already planning our return trip for next yearand are just trying to find some dates that work. It books early for a reason and we highly recommend it to anyone looking for a home of this size in the area.

Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best place I have ever stayed at!!”
Reviewed 1 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

Where do I start? We stood here for a week from aug 18 - 26. I have stayed at other vacation rentals and this one is not only the best vacation rental ever but also best place period!! It was immaculate =. The game room was a huge hit for us and the kids. My daughters never left the pool.

We loved it so much that my wife really cried on the day we left. She wants to buy the place...She is serious!!. This house has it all. Everything from frozen mugs in the fridge to a comfort air bed in the master bedroom. All you have to bring is yourselves, food and clothing. Everything else is included. They even had 3 strollers to choose from. We used the stroller made for a car seat as our cooler carrier at Disney world.

The owner was amazingly helpful. The safe in our room had somehow malfunctioned and when I called the number on the safe they immediately solved my issue. I am booking Tropical Retreat for next year. This time we will save tons of money and skip Disney. Instead we will do Bush Gardens, Universal and the rest of the week just relax here.

One tip...If you go food shopping avoid Publix. Instead go to Walmart and get everything you need for your stay at half the price.

The Miranda Family

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
“Perfect vacation home!!!”
Reviewed 2 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

This is a great vacation home! Location was good, close to the parks, resturants, mini golf,Publix and Walmart, which is great to buy cases of water to take to the parks instead of paying $4 or $5 dollars inside the parks. The owners are very professional dealing with them and in the weeks before your vacation they send you a folder of valuable information such as rental cars/park tickets/park busy time, maps and so much more. We looked and many other homes and so many do not have BBQ grills, this home does(propane is free of charge), which came in handy for the days we wanted to spend by the pool. Also the Spa heat was free and if you look at other comp homes, they will charge you for these things. No need to pack pool towels...they provide them. A very well kept, spaciuos home, and we are a family of 8 (4 adults, 16 & 17 teenage boys and 5 year old twins), there was more than enough room for all of us without feeling like you were on top of one another like we would have in hotel rooms. This home has an amazing game room (which is air conditioned - most aren't), where everyone spent time together playing all those games. I don't think there is another house that compares in price for what you get for your money. We had an amazing time and would highly recommend this home and look forward to visiting again in the future!

Louisville
Reviewed 27 June 2012 for a stay in September 2009

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing