“Truly Tropical Retreat !!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Game Room:  'One of Ten Top Vacation Home Amenities in US' TripAdvisor publication
Drive around Alcatraz or Play one of 1000 Retro Arcade Games Billiards, Pop-a-Shot, Shuffle Bowling, simpsons Pinball, Wii--ALL FREE PLAY
Check Availability
Kitchen and Bar
Living Area with 65 inch 4K TV, Bose Home Theater, DVD
Living Area with Comfortable Furniture
65' 4K TV and Bose Looking into Nook and Kitchen
Master #1 with Cal King Adjustable Mattress, TV, DVD, computer, Printer, access to Lanai
Master #1 with Ensuite Bath
Nemo/Dory Twin Bedroom
Lion King Twin Bedroom with TV, DVD, PS3
Lion King Twin Bedroom
Shared Bath for Lion King and Nemo/Dory Bedrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 86 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Truly Tropical Retreat !!!”
Reviewed 13 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Terry's tropical retreat was a wonderful home away from home. We stayed for a week in February 2012 and found the house and many personal touches to be just perfect for 3 adults and two children ages 9 and 11. In fact it could have easily held twice that many people. The kids loved the game room - pool, air hockey, pop it basketball, video games. The adults loved the heated pool and hot tub after long days at the parks. The recent upgrades to the kitchen (new stainless appliances, granite countertops, nice dishwasher) made cooking quite enjoyable. There were even iced cups in the freezer to pour drinks into for enjoying by the poolside. Everything was organized and labeled very nicely. Pretty much anything you needed was in the place - Kuerig coffee maker and coffee packs, mickey mouse waffle maker, blender, plenty of plates and utensils. The weber grill on the patio appeared brand new and was in top working order. The landscaping was lovely and drew in those tiny little lizards that the kids adored (outside of course). And oh yeah, the internet Wifi connection was screaming fast at 8Mbps!!!

Terry was very professional and quick to respond when we had any questions prior to signing on. The rental through Homeaway and using PayPal provided an extra level of comfort when renting this new place. But after working with Terry it is clear that he cares very much for this special place, putting money and so many personal touches into it. The YouTube videos, online photos, and other promotional brochures and info that Terry sent were invaluable in helping us to make our decision to stay at the Tropical Retreat that much easier. I am sure we will visit again, as it would be difficult to go back to a much smaller Disney property.

Thank You Terry for making this a truly special vacation getaway. I only hope that I can still find a week of availability next winter after word spreads of your amazing property.

The andersen Family - Madison, WI

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
WA
Reviewed 9 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“We came back for more!”
Reviewed 17 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Once again, the house is just perfect for us. We love it here - it's our home away from home. So close to Disney and the girls love it too! Thanks again - we'll be back in 2013!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Above and beyond all expectations!!!”
Reviewed 30 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

From the first contact to the last, the owner's went above and beyond any and all of our expectations. We enjoyed a busy but fun filled and relaxing week in their home. The location to stores, restaurants, theme parks and activities was ideal. After a lot of walking through the parks and near exhaustion, it was refreshing to know that there was a beautiful and comfortable place to come home to and relax. The pool, jacuzzi and game room added more fun and there was never a dull moment. The house was fully equipped with any and everything you could possibly need. We added some groceries to the fridge and we were set!! My in-laws have not been on a vacation in years and they have not stopped talking about this one and when we'll go back. Thank you so much for sharing your home with us and making it so welcoming and inviting. We wanted to make some treasured family memories and you helped to make that possible!

Cleveland Suburbs
Reviewed 4 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Game room and pool
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Management Response
4 Oct 2011
We are very sorry about the fan not working. It was one of the casualties of a recent lightning strike. Apparently, we missed the fan. As soon as I heard about it, I had my manco purchase a new fan, but apparently, they were not able to install it before you left. My apologies.

You failed to mention that you left some clothes behind, and we are sending them to you a our expense.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing