“We came back for more!”
other travellers have booked this property
Game Room:  'One of Ten Top Vacation Home Amenities in US' TripAdvisor publication
Drive around Alcatraz or Play one of 1000 Retro Arcade Games Billiards, Pop-a-Shot, Shuffle Bowling, simpsons Pinball, Wii--ALL FREE PLAY
Check Availability
Kitchen and Bar
Living Area with 65 inch 4K TV, Bose Home Theater, DVD
Living Area with Comfortable Furniture
65' 4K TV and Bose Looking into Nook and Kitchen
Master #1 with Cal King Adjustable Mattress, TV, DVD, computer, Printer, access to Lanai
Master #1 with Ensuite Bath
Nemo/Dory Twin Bedroom
Lion King Twin Bedroom with TV, DVD, PS3
Lion King Twin Bedroom
Shared Bath for Lion King and Nemo/Dory Bedrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“We came back for more!”
Reviewed 17 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Once again, the house is just perfect for us. We love it here - it's our home away from home. So close to Disney and the girls love it too! Thanks again - we'll be back in 2013!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Above and beyond all expectations!!!”
Reviewed 30 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

From the first contact to the last, the owner's went above and beyond any and all of our expectations. We enjoyed a busy but fun filled and relaxing week in their home. The location to stores, restaurants, theme parks and activities was ideal. After a lot of walking through the parks and near exhaustion, it was refreshing to know that there was a beautiful and comfortable place to come home to and relax. The pool, jacuzzi and game room added more fun and there was never a dull moment. The house was fully equipped with any and everything you could possibly need. We added some groceries to the fridge and we were set!! My in-laws have not been on a vacation in years and they have not stopped talking about this one and when we'll go back. Thank you so much for sharing your home with us and making it so welcoming and inviting. We wanted to make some treasured family memories and you helped to make that possible!

Cleveland Suburbs
Reviewed 4 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Game room and pool
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Management Response
4 Oct 2011
We are very sorry about the fan not working. It was one of the casualties of a recent lightning strike. Apparently, we missed the fan. As soon as I heard about it, I had my manco purchase a new fan, but apparently, they were not able to install it before you left. My apologies.

You failed to mention that you left some clothes behind, and we are sending them to you a our expense.
Israel
Reviewed 26 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
“Amazing”
Reviewed 18 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Mr. Puffer does an amazing job to make sure you are comfortable while on vacation. We felt right at home in this beautiful home! My sons both loved the pool and the game room! Its a great place to stay and he provides wonderful information about the area. We will be booking our trip for next year very soon!

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing