“Great family stay”
other traveller has booked this property
Beautiful Windsor Hills resort
Resort  Lagoon Pool and Water Slide Villa Front with a one car driveway to park one car.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Resort  Lagoon Pool and Water Slide
Villa Front with a one car driveway to park one car.
Villa Front
Quiet and beautiflly landscaped street in Windsor Hills
Private splash pool with no rear neighbour
Private splash pool with chaise lounge chair
Pool safety gate
Foyer and Entrance
Main Floor Bedroom with Queen bed
Wall mounted flat screen in Main Floor Bedroom
Main floor  full  bathroom
fully equipped kitchen with quartz counter top and bar
kitchen quartz counter top
Sturdy Cushioned Dining Chairs and Table
Living Room, TV, Dining Area and Wall Decor
Ceiling fan Living Room
Fully equipped kitchen with quartz counter top and bar
Living room with leather sofas
Living room  with newly painted wall and decoration
Flat screen TV in Master bedroom
Master Bedroom with King size bed
Master Bedroom with King size bed
Master Bathroom attached to Master suite
Master suite bathroom attached to Master suite
Disney themed bedroom with 2 twin beds
Flat screen TV in Disney themed bedroom, with Mickey watching over
Minnie Mouse watching over the Disney room
Mickey themed bathroom attache to Disney room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great family stay”
Reviewed 29 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

We were delighted with our stay at the Disney Haven Townhome in Windsor Hills Resort. We arrived to find chocolates and wine for us, and special keepsakes for the kids!! The town house is well situated, clean, and quiet. The interior is well appointed and has lots of room to relax after a day at Disney World. The complex is very secure, and well kept during our stay. The location is perfect for visiting Disney world as it is just up the highway, with lots of restaurants and grocery stores only a short drive away. I would have no trouble recommending this town home to my friends and family as a great place to stay. The owners are friendly, and will answer any questions. Try it !!!

Michigan
Reviewed 12 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011
person found this review helpful

Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Disney Haven - Exceeded Expectations!”
Reviewed 1 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

My family and I stayed at Disney Haven last week, and it was truly remarkable. Not just the property itself, which is in impeccable order and simply fantastic. We also were incredibly impressed with Dr. Chakrabarty's hospitality. We have stayed in many owner-operated rentals in the past, but Dr. C went above and beyond to make sure my entire family was comfortable and relaxed. He even had flowers and chocolates delivered for our first night (my kids loved the chocolates!). Dr. C. kept in contact with us to make sure we had everything we needed, and we could not have been more pleased. I've already bragged about our stay to some friends of ours here in Indiana, and they are looking to contact Dr. C about staying in Disney Haven when they next go to Disneyworld. We simply cannot thank Dr. C enough for a tremendous experience!

Your age range 45-54
Management Response
1 Mar 2011
Karen was the first guest who booked with Disney Haven. She asked a lot of questions. Reassured with our responses, she booked. And we are so happy she did. Her kind words and those of Paul and Daphna before her confirm our commitment to taking care of our guests at Disney Haven.
Chicago Area
Reviewed 22 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
north salem ny
Reviewed 4 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
4 Feb 2011
We are pleased with the generous comments from our first guest, Daphna. We are also extremely pleased that she is coming with her loved ones to stay at the Disney Haven as a repeat customer in March, 2011.

We also promise to our future guests that we will take great care of you and your family by providing a competitivet rate, a prompt response to your emails and phone calls during booking, and creating a family-friendly comfortable and clean environment at Disney Haven by our competent corp of maintenace crew: house maid (Caroline), pool cleaner (George), handy man (Lee), and pest controller (Terrance).

As a world-wide marathon runner, I (Tapantosh) stay in a vacation rental for each marathon, be it in Barcelona, Athens, Amsterdam, Berlin, or Boston, to have a homely feeling and a home-cooked meal. Now as a vacation rental owner, I'll treat you as me.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing