“Beautiful House, Awesome Community”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful House, Awesome Community”
Reviewed 11 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Beautiful house to live in, great amenities. close to major attractions in Orlando and everything, free access to community club house and facilities (which by the way are great).
Best house for one large or two families (Though we squeezed in three:-))
Thanks Lowery's

MS
Reviewed 16 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
KY
Reviewed 25 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

“Florida Retreat”
Reviewed 8 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

The house itself was very clean and fully functional and the pool was immaculate. We had a great time and the grandkids enjoyed DisneyWorld which was just a short car ride away. For those that like privacy I must point out that the back yard is very close to the other houses and their pools so you can't be too shy when you are in the pool. That was the only drawback. Overall, nice house and good value.

“Awesome stay!”
Reviewed 24 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

The house is beautifully decorated as well as comfortable. Location is perfect! Only 5 minutes away from Disney and most theme parks. Highly Recommend.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing