“A++++ Beautiful/Clean/Professional/Great Location...”
Night Time Pool White
Night Time Pool Blue
Day Time Pool
Villa Front
Winner of the Top Vacation rental 2011.
Winner of the Top Vacation Rental 2012
Green Master Bedroom
Kids Double Bunkroom, with there own Bathroom
Sopranos A/C Games Room
Master Bathroom.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 62 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A++++ Beautiful/Clean/Professional/Great Location : Look No Furt”
Reviewed 2 December 2009 for a stay in January 2009

The house is clean, quiet, spacious, and a
fantastic location central to beautiful golf
courses and parks. This will actually be our 5th
year staying in this house and we could not
recommend it more.

The owners and management company for this house
deliver simply the highest professional experience
you will receive. The gated community, quiet
setting, beautiful/clean house simply deliver a
peaceful solitude to enjoy your vacation with zero
worries.

Thank You Alan the service and house are excellent
and we do appreciate it. See you next year!

Liked best: Spacious, Clean, Owners are Arofessional And Responsive
Liked least: That I had to leave and go home!
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
WA
Reviewed 21 November 2009 for a stay in February 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: All of the bedrooms
Liked least: Buzzer going out to the pool
Travelling group: Business colleagues
Rugged travelers
Management Response
21 Nov 2009
Hi There

Thank you, we have found the problem with the pool heat, and have renewed the gas heater...............so next year you will be as warm as toast.

Alan
Suffolk, England.
Reviewed 14 November 2009 for a stay in April 2009

Liked best: The space.
Liked least: Nothing.
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Needs 'tlc' and money spent on it!!”
Reviewed 14 November 2009 for a stay in October 2009

The house looked really nice from the outside.
Bit once inside was disappointing, especially after the grand description. I think we were all expecting something a lot more 'classy'. The house although clean was very dusty, which makes me think that either it had been standing a while empty or that the maintenance was not what is should be. Upstairs it very spacious and the rooms where 'nice' but nothing special. The space downstairs is poorly designed and does not have enough living space to accomadate all the people it can potentially hold. There were 9 of us and it was a little cramped when we were all eating or lounging indoors. I was very disappointed in the standard of furnishings throughout the house. There are also a lot of needless ornaments everywhere that made the house feel very cluttered. All the soft furnishing,sheets,mats towels have seen better days.I think everything is very tired and needs some money spent on it. We had to call the maintenance company as there were a few things needing sorted. The VERY small safe (Only one in the whole property which is not acceptable) was broken and had no key, the Bose system was not working properly, playstation was not properly tuned in, the air-conditioning and ceiling fans were not working in some rooms. This should be standard, and made for a few uncomfortable days. The pool area was also not of the best quality, the pool furniture was quite shabby,and if you are going on the basis of the fibre optic show in the pool you will be very dissapointed as this didn't work properly either.
There is alot more I could say but I won't. Basically for the money paid on this rental property, the owner needs to be reinvesting it back in, to get up to the standard they claim the property is.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: The standard of furnishings etc
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Management Response
14 Nov 2009
Hi Julia.

I find your complaints some what odd, as when I returned your deposit I asked if you had enjoyed your stay, your reply was “thank you for the use of your lovely villa” in 7 years of renting this home, yours is the first complaint I have ever had, I mean on the question of safes in a home, you seem to require one per room, if you are worried about security, it is second to none, it is directly hot wired to ATP, and any intrusion or wrong code entered, is met with the sheriff attending within a couple of minutes, the design of the home is what it is, and what I purchased from the builder, I am sure you looked at the virtual tour, and at 3400 sq ft, to say 9 of you found it cramped, is ludicrous, I have had a whole American Football Team in there, huge 20 stone plus guys and there wive’s and they where very happy, and said they had plenty of room to live in. The needless Ornaments, happen to be in keeping with the whole Chinese theme of the place, I am not sure if you are complaining about the Bronze statues, or Chinese pots, and Jade, plus the Rosewood Tables, with the lovely mother of pearl inlay, and oil paintings as well, no one has said anything but how lovely the place is decorated before, including you in your email to me.

I abhor your perception of me as a "greedy owner" that does not invest back in his home, that is far from the truth, I even allowed some guests, free use of my home, when the one they booked, was not up to the standard they where expecting, hardly the actions of a greedy man. As for being overpriced my rates have not increased since I bought the home in 2003, and are in keeping or lower than other Formosa Garden Homes. I am continually spending money on it, and before your stay, the internal parts all received a coat of paint, the carpets where steam cleaned, the comforters and other linens where all sent away for a professional clean, and many more towels and glasses where added, and we have a constant programme of maintenance, the pool is getting a new heater fitted at this moment, the cushions where renewed for the seating on the dining table, the pool deck was painted recently, and they mistakenly painted over the fibre optic lights, we managed to get most of it off, but it is slightly dimmer than it once was, but it as just as exciting. Some fans are intentionally disconnected, because they are dangerously close to the beds, and kiddies hands, the Bose system, and the play station works fine, just a lack of knowledge on how it works, is generally the problem, but what we do well, if there is a problem, is to react to it as quickly as possible, and we put it right, and in any circumstances that we are confronted with our Management Team are always on the ball.

Alan Godfrey
Owner
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing