“The Waters Edge - Stunning”
Night Time Pool Green Night Time Pool White
Night Time Pool White
Night Time Pool Blue
Day Time Pool
Villa Front
Winner of the Top Vacation rental 2011.
Winner of the Top Vacation Rental 2012
Green Master Bedroom
Kids Double Bunkroom, with there own Bathroom
Sopranos A/C Games Room
Master Bathroom.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 62 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Waters Edge - Stunning”
Reviewed 14 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

I recently stayed at the villa and I have to say it was absolutely perfect.. we had 15 .. yes 15 people there, 12 adults and 3 kids and we had plenty of space.
The view at the back was lovely in the evenings and you can spot some interesting birds around the lake - a real treat.

The location is fantastic, easy to get to everything. The villa itself has everything you could need and the games room was a real treat.. we had pool tournaments in the evenings and that was great fun.
We all travelled from Ireland, I dealt with alan directly and we spoke on the phone a few times - really genuine and nice people.
If you have any reservations about this place dont, you couldnt get better than this.
Go for it - you will love it!

mmmnmml
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 1 July 2011 for a stay in July 2010

This villa looks spectacular in the pictures, but they don't do it justice! Absolutely excellent, well worth it. A couple of snagging points when we arrived but management company where brilliant and sorted it all out quickly and efficiently.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
FL
Reviewed 4 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic place to stay and made the holiday even more special”
Reviewed 3 May 2011 for a stay in March 2011

We stayed for 11 nights at the Waters Edge in March 2011. Its our second visit to Orlando, and our second stay at this villa. Although my husband and I had stayed here before, we had friends with us this time which really added to the magic of staying in such a fantastic place.

“Perfection”
Reviewed 22 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Could not have asked for a better house to spend a week in Florida!!! We had such a good time and we had enough room to spread out and enjoy!!! The House was the highlight for me!!! Pool rocks!!!

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing