“Fantastic place to stay and made the holiday even...”
Night Time Pool Green Night Time Pool White
Night Time Pool White
Night Time Pool Blue
Day Time Pool
Villa Front
Winner of the Top Vacation rental 2011.
Winner of the Top Vacation Rental 2012
Green Master Bedroom
Kids Double Bunkroom, with there own Bathroom
Sopranos A/C Games Room
Master Bathroom.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 62 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic place to stay and made the holiday even more special”
Reviewed 3 May 2011 for a stay in March 2011

We stayed for 11 nights at the Waters Edge in March 2011. Its our second visit to Orlando, and our second stay at this villa. Although my husband and I had stayed here before, we had friends with us this time which really added to the magic of staying in such a fantastic place.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
“Perfection”
Reviewed 22 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Could not have asked for a better house to spend a week in Florida!!! We had such a good time and we had enough room to spread out and enjoy!!! The House was the highlight for me!!! Pool rocks!!!

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Family with young children
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best part of Disney was coming back to the house each night!”
Reviewed 5 December 2010 for a stay in November 2010

We had 13 of us staying, all family with middle to teenage children. The house was perfect for location, space, size layout. Alan was excellent to book with and every need was taken care of. I don't think we could have survived Disney without this wonderful sanctuary to return to each evening! Most definately would recommend it for anyone who wants a beautiful home to stay in that is close to everything, with absolutely no hassles or issues from booking to getting damage deposit back. We feel fortunate to have had such successful experience. Thanks so much alan and Joye

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
NH
Reviewed 6 November 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Travelling group: Business colleagues
Your age range 45-54
“Perfect Comfort”
Reviewed 10 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

The Water's Edge was exactly what we expected and more. Owners alan and Joye have a lovely home and were very easy to work with. Alan went so far as speaking with us on the phone to answer any questions and ease any concerns we had about renting a home. We were a group of 16 and we could not have been more comfortable, or have had a better location. In the event of a return trip to the area, it would not be without another stay in this home. Absolutely beautiful!

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 384
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing