“Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

srta2158
scottie in england
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 14 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This villa is fantastic, the rooms are large and airy, the lounge and open plan kitchen make it a very socialble area. Everything was of a very good standard and everything you could possible need. The pool was a great bonus, as my granson who is only 4 loved every minute in it, and his water confidence was great to watch with each passing day. We were an exstended family, daughter, son in law, grandson 4, grandson 2 and 5 week old grand daughter, not forgeting my hubby too. Loads of room, even with all of us and baby stuff. The owner Kate is brilliant. I have been in contact with her loads, asking all sorts of questions and she has always answered quickly and nothing was to much bother. A wonderful lady that made this holiday go so much better than expected. I would highly recomend this villa for a brriliant holiday, you couldnt do better. Club house real good and pool there is great, even a little one for toddlers. The villa is just 10mins from all the parks, you can order for deliveries of takeaways and the beaches are about 1hr 20mins both ways. I would highly recomend clearwater if you have small children a great day out. I would use this villa again. Already saving for our next trip in 2017. Cant wait. So everyone enjoy this fantastic villa. Well worth every penny.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool, 10mins from parks, good clubhouse
Liked least: time waiting for food in clubhouse, needs more staff.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 May 2015
Thank you so much for your lovely words, it means a lot. We know that holidays are important and most of us save hard to get that all important family break from the routine so it needs to be right. We try to go the extra mile to make it easy and it is nice to know that we manage it. We love our home in Kissimmee and are glad you did too. Hopefully we will see you back soon
we-jen-xo
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 10 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

When I first booked our holiday to Florida I was very nervous, I had loads of questions running threw my head as it was our first trip to USA. Owner was great and very helpful, excellent communication, always replied to all my questions and give information about local area and tips of do"s and don"ts.

Excellent value for money, located in a beautiful gated community. Close to theme parks and shopping.

Villa is amazing, equiped with everyday utensils, and more! Very spacious, 7 of us stayed in villa, and still loads of room. House is very well decorated and maintained. Pool area lovely, so relaxing, perfect after a long day at the parks!

I would recommend this villa highly to my family and friends. I could not fault one thing, only disappointment I have is we only stayed two weeks lol next time will be longer.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
12 Apr 2015
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We are very proud of it and hope that our guests enjoy it. It is always nice to know that a guest appreciates the effort that we make.
Alice J
“Immaculate, well equipped, spacious villa”
Reviewed 24 October 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

We spent three wonderful weeks at this villa in Aug/Sept with our 3 children and my parents. There was more than enough room for all of us, and the all the beds were super comfy too! It is so spacious, well equipped and immaculately kept and is also in a great location. I could not fault a single thing! We had such an amazing time in Orlando that we are already saving up to come back again! We will definitely book to stay here again when we come back!

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
27 Oct 2014
Many,many thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We try hard to provide a home from home experience for our guest and are very proud of our villa so it is nice to know we have got it right. We would love to have you stay again on your next visit to the US.
birmingham
Reviewed 14 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Value Location
18 May 2013
Really glad that you had a super holiday and thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is much appreciated. We hope you do manage to come back again, we'd love to have you.
Reviewed 20 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Value Location
18 May 2013
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We think it's a fab place but it is really nice when others enjoy it as much. Makes it all worth while
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing