“Great service and food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Kissimmee
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were very hungry. Been in Disney all day. The wait for a table was 15 mins. The waitress was great. We used the tablets on the table to entertain the kids. All food was great and tasty. Will definitely be back as was very welcoming.

2  Thank QueenBeEeeeeee

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Visited here in early March with my wife. Have never been before so decided to try it. Very surprised at the great reception from the staff and the service. The food was great and served with a smile. A great family restaurant. There was a children's party going on and they were having a great time. A revisit is a must.

1  Thank Alan S
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered a to go last night and picked my time. As I walked in I was greeted with a smile and my food. I was in and out in 3 mins. Excellent service. People travelling from outside of the US a lot of the time don't realise this is available. Keep up the good work.

1  Thank Tomas C
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered triple bacon burger and quesadillas burger both were to come with bacon. Sent triple bacon back twice before they got it right. Did not realize other burger came with bacon until I relooked at the menu. Guess they had a shortage of bacon when we were there.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Great food. Ed was our attentive waiter. One of the best meals we had on vacation. Cooks prepared my special request to percection.