“Comfortable”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
“Comfortable”
Reviewed 6 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Was really more house than we needed, but was just like home after a long day. Due to being up early and home late from the parks, did not get chance to enjoy game room and pool as maybe had wanted. The one small issue was the thermostat, although the temp was great while we were there, we could not turn the air up to shut it off, was very cold in house for a few days...last day and night there temp dropped almost 45 degrees and was no way to turn on heat. The a/c was fixed in one day with a call to loyalty, quick happy service, but not enough time to have the heat fixed. Still quite enjoyable stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Memories were made in Florida”
Reviewed 13 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Great location. Beautiful house with everything needed for a wonderful vacation. The Loyalty staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Our grandchildren had a wonderful time and will have many fond memories of the house and Disney.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
“Great time”
Reviewed 11 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

the house was very nice, enjoyed the hot tub-- was very relaxing after being in the parks all day

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
101 dalmations
Reviewed 12 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
“Tons of room...”
Reviewed 10 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

101 Dalmations is a great place for families. Lots to do for the kids and adults too. Blu ray tv is great. Lots of thought put into what is available at the house. Diana and Ted were wonderful and were there for any question or problem we encountered.Only complaint was the internet. Very slow if we were able to get on at all.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
USD 139
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Talk to the Manager
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing