Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,483 results
All reviews water park rooftop pool pro shop lazy river the main hotel three bedroom bedroom villa own bathroom full kitchen beautiful property washer and dryer orlando area tennis courts disney parks minute drive fitness center gated community
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2021 via mobile

We have booked a week in Villas South with our daughter’s family in July 2021. We live close by in Lakeland FL. When we have taken our grandchildren to the Disney parks, they much preferred time in hotel pools. Therefore felt Reunion and its water park would be a good option.
However, after reading reviews we had second thoughts. Such a mixed bag of reviews! Thus we made the 45 min. trip to check out Reunion ourselves.
Happy to report the overall presentation is more than satisfactory. Saw maintenance in progress as well as new construction.
Met a kind representative at the Grand Hotel who answered our questions. Reunion is a settled property maintained with lush landscape and shaded sidewalks.
While I cannot dispute individual experiences, the overall presentation is very good.
We look forward to our Reunion visit in July.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Grancy2014
Reunion Resort Management , Marketing at Reunion Resort & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

Hi! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us from your recent visit. We're glad to hear that everything was to your liking and that our front desk team was able to answer your questions promptly and accurately. We cannot wait to welcome you back in July, for your family vacation. See you soon!

Reviewed 3 May 2021

Well appointed, spacious, comfortable unit with a view of the golf course. No luggage carts at all so dragging suitcases and groceries in the elevator want several trips and that was very inconvenient. You couldn’t bring your own food & drink into the water park and their prices were extremely high and parking there was not at all convenient. We had a great time in spite of the minor inconveniences and will be going back.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reunion Resort Management , Marketing at Reunion Resort & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback regarding your most recent stay. We apologize that there were no luggage carts available during your stay. They are located in the front lobby, but they might've been in use. We're so glad to hear that you did enjoy your stay with us and that you will be giving us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 2 May 2021

2 adults and 2 kids (5 & 8) booked here at the last minute decision to go to Disney. I have always stayed at Orange Lake and someone recommended Reunion to us. We stayed in the North Villas (I think- Sandy Ridge). We were surprised at how large and spacious the villa was! My kids were ecstatic to have their own room and bathroom. Our room was clean on arrival. We had a hard time figuring out the TV but that was on us, not the resort.

The minute we were told at check in that there was a water park my kids were begging to go. They got up first thing the next AM and headed to the lazy river and kids water park. It was over cast so we had the place to ourselves. We saw them cleaning the bathrooms so know those were cleaned. My kids had a blast in the water play area and the lazy river and water slide. Within hours of being there, kids and adults thought we would return soon in the future.

We drove to Disney for 2.5 days, had 1.5 days at the pool, and just hung out on the balcony. Being from New England it was nice just having sunny and warmer weather. Kids enjoyed seeing the lizards running around.

We did not use any amentities other than the river and water park, we wished they were opened later, and thought all pools closed at 6, but that was our mistake, and wish we realized it earlier. Some days after disney we could have used a swim!

To get delivery to resort from off site took a long time, and the food on site was expensive- mainly by the pool, plus we always forgot our wallets, so can not speak to those.

We realized our fridge was not working and called the front desk, they had our fridge repaired probably within 1-2 hours of us calling. The room was spacious, clean, comfortable, showers could be updated, but otherwise we had no complaints. Beds were comfortable which was great when everyone was tired after Disney! Everyone we met was friendly.

Kids are asking when we will return, and we have recommended here to our friends. It's nice to see Worldmark coming to the east coast!

Thank you for such a nice stay! Everyone looks forward to coming back.

Activities while there:

Disney Springs
Animal Kingdom
Magic Kingdom
Space coast to see space shuttle launch & kayak tour
Rest @ water park / lazy river

1  Thank Jcough

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It sounds like you and your family had quite a busy stay with us! We're glad to hear that you were able to enjoy some of our amenities, as well as the surrounding attractions in Orlando. We're also glad to hear that engineering was able to fix your refrigerator quickly. Thank you for giving our resort an opportunity during your Orlando visit and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 27 April 2021

report details of a case of discrimination and non-compliance with the health law (Covid 19) by Hotel Reunion Resort & Golf Club (7593 Gathering Dr, Kissimmee, FL 34747).
I made my reservation on booking .com for the Hotel Reunion Resort & Golf Club (7593 Gathering Dr, Kissimmee, FL 34747) for 6 adults and 3 children from April 23 to 25, 2021. Without prior notification they charged me $ 215.78, I called the hotel and they informed me that this charge is the deposit of the room.
I arrived at the Hotel Reunion Resort & Golf Club (7593 Gathering Dr, Kissimmee, FL 34747) on April 23, 2021, I went to check in they gave me room G103. I get to the room and find used towels hanging (I have evidence in photos) from the previous guest, wet and dirty bathtub, etc. I immediately proceed to call the reception and they notify me to go to the lobby. I go to the front desk and the lady, although she did not know English, very kindly saw the photos and told us that she would change our room to C103 (7600 Cabana Court Reunion FL) We arrived the room had no towels or sheets, we called the front desk and they never answered us . Immediately call the front desk, notify them and they sorted me out. The next day (Saturday April 24, 2021) I made the request for the room (towels, sheets, plastic bags, etc ... via system - room tablet) and they brought the things quickly. When we turned on the televisions they indicated that I had no signal (I have evidence in the photo) I called the front desk and they sent a gentleman from the engineering department who notified me that the owner of that room blocked all of the televisions and took cables and remote control and It can't be solved, but they were going to call the owner. We did not receive any further response about that case. On Saturday April 24, 2021, I went to the front desk to report everything that happened and they called Mrs. Monique Burks(since I do not know how to speak English perfectly, I am looking for a maintenance lady) I informed the lady of what happened and she translated into English for Mrs. Burks (who reported that she was a front desk manager). Mrs. Monique Burks indicated that she would give me a 50 percent discount on my stay, late check out until 6:00 pm and a vacation, I accepted the decision. I go to my room and find in front of my door more than 8 garbage bags, I called so that they came to collect them but no one answered. I put all the bags in my bus and I went to the front desk to notify it. I spoke with Mrs. Nancy who notified me that she was alone in the department and could not solve anything because there were no supervisors who would return the next day (Sunday, April 25, 2021). I arrive at the front desk today April 25, 2021, Mrs. Monique Burks receives me who already knew the information (with a stressful and annoying attitude) and she begins to explain me and I inform her that I do not understand very well that if she can look for a person who speaks Spanish . Mrs. Monique Burks gets upset and calls a lady to translate for me and says there are no managers to figure out for me to come back on Monday. I inform you today is my check out not tomorrow and I do not live in the area or if you could give me a document that explains your decision. Mrs. Bucks throws the phone annoyed and gives me a yellow paper (I have the evidence in the photo) by hand written, since I did not understand what the paper said, I went to Mr. Jorge (time share department) to translate and explain the paper handed in by Mrs. Monique Burks. He stands from his desk and goes to her and she explains to Mr. Jorge. Mr. Jorge tells me: there are no managers, he is going to return your money and look for your card. When I turn to look for my card, Mrs. Monique Burks tells me: "a don't care" and the yellow paper she had given me she snatched from my hand and threw it in the trash can. I turn to her and tell her I don't speak much English but I understood that and it is a lack of respect for a client. I can understand that you are in stress because of your work but the client is not to blame for that. Mr. Jorge told me: "go look for the card", I proceeded to look for it in the room. When I returned to the front desk with the card, Mrs. Buker sent a lady to me and asked her do you speak Spanish, she said: no and I told her that I would wait for Mr. Jorge. Mr. Jorge goes with me and my husband to Mrs. Monique Burks to make me the refund, Mrs. Monique Burks informs that she will not make the refund because there are no personnel who speak Spanish (discrimination) because Mr. Jorge speaks Spanish and it is who is translating from the beginning. I said to her: "You really don't want to attend to me because I speak Spanish and I am Latina?" She (Mrs. Monique Burks) replied: I am not going to attend to you for that. I said: "Do you know that it is demandable to discriminate against a person?", She proceeded to call the security department. Ms. Suhelyn Diaz and Mr. Benjamin (security department) very kindly interviewed all parties and found the paper to inform you in the dustbin and melo they gave of evidence. I proceeded to fill out the KWR Security status form, which I have a copy of the report.
I request a copy of the decision made about my reservation, benefits offered, employee behavior, hotel breaches and discrimination for Latina.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank yamalysp
Reunion Resort Management , Marketing at Reunion Resort & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Hi Yamalys. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. The review, along with the email you sent, has been shared with our internal departments for discussion. We wanted to reach out to apologize for your experience. It is our goal to ensure that our guests feel well taken care of during their time at the resort, and it appears as if your experience has fallen below your expectations, and ours. We apologize that your room wasn't ready upon check-in and that the room you were moved into had its own set of additional issues, which should have been taken care of before moving you into that room. After speaking with our front desk department, we learned that it appears as if the language barrier between you and Monique, who was at the front desk at the time, resulted in some things getting lost in translation. There was no front desk manager on duty while she was there, and she was having a hard time understanding, assisting you, as well as conveying that your stay would be refunded. It was not a case of discrimination, but a case of not being able to understand each other. We apologize if you felt discriminated against and hope you understand that this was not the case. Our team refunded your entire stay yesterday morning. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you for giving our resort an opportunity, and again we apologize for your experience.

Reviewed 21 April 2021

I usually don't write these reviews but after our family experience I felt compelled to let people know about our awful experience.

Upon arrival, after a 12 hour drive, we find out our villa wasn't available. Check in was at 4 pm, we didn't get into our villa until almost 9 pm.

We were promised a villa in the south tower when completing my reservation, we were given one in the north tower, when I tried to switch day after early, after packing everything up, I walked into the south villa after receiving a key from front desk and a woman from engineering was in the villa - I startled her - she told me there were issues and it could be some time before villa was ready. They gave me a key for a villa that had issues. We opted to stay in current one rather than wait again.

The Wifi and TV was down in our villa for over three days and it took SEVERAL attempts to fix with continual follow-up requests with front desk. We have four kids - no TV or internet that we are paying for. It felt like no one cared - I needed to literally beg the front desk to help day.

We requested fresh towels and trash pickup, never completed, I had to bring my own trash to dumpster and drive to retrieve towels from the front desk so my kids could shower after a long day out (this is after several calls to ask for them and no one delivered).

Lastly, when I was checking out they told me computers were down so they couldn't print out an invoice nor dispute charges which are run when you check-in, not when you check-out. I was told management would get in touch to receive compensation off for our challenges - they never followed up after multiple attempts to get in touch.

Overall, the resort was nice, villa was clean but dated, but service was horrible. When we checked in as an inconvenience they offered a minor amount of credit for our check-in issues and a $50 food voucher while we waited for our room but nothing further and no response from management. Very disappointing overall.

1  Thank Bondman1
Reunion Resort Management , Marketing at Reunion Resort & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your most recent experience with us. It is our goal to ensure all of our guests feel well taken care of during their visit, and we apologize that your experience fell below your expectations, and ours. We will share this review with our reservations, housekeeping, and engineering departments, in order to ensure this does not happen again in the future. Please feel free to reach out to us at resocialmedia [at] reunionresort [dot] com to further discuss your experience. We'd like to look into your reservation, so please feel free to share your reservation number and the name that it was booked under. Again, we are terribly sorry about your experience and we thank you for giving us an opportunity.