Review Highlights
Extraordinary experience

Captain Jeff Thompson and Juan provided superb customer service. Jeff is very knowledgeable about... read more

Reviewed 31 August 2018
Seaside430073
via mobile
Ballooning is so underrated

Jeff and Gina gave us the best experience this morning! Had no idea how serine and memorable this... read more

Reviewed 4 June 2018
Alexander S
via mobile

All reviews ground crew balloon flight hot air balloon captain jeff buffet breakfast bucket list an amazing experience picked up from our hotel launch area other companies once in a lifetime balloons thomson jokes ballon company waiver
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We were doing things the other balloons weren't. Really going places it felt you could only get to in a hot air balloon. Also, Jeff was the absolute best. Beyond having every most awesome and rare certification, his energy was perfect.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We started off our morning being picked up from our hotel at 5am - Geoff was lovely, really friendly and welcoming!

We were driven to a hotel where I signed a waiver, we were given a brief safety talk, met the other people who were going up in the ballon..... then we were taken outside until the best course for departing and landing were calculated.

We arrived at out departure site, where you could be as involved as you wanted to be in filling the balloon - then the time came to hop in the basket, sit down and then off we went!

Wow......... before you know it, you are up in the air! Geoff is full of information and you feel super safe........ the jokes ...... I'll let you decide - lol!

We travelled approximately 9 miles in around an hour and it was the most amazing, beautiful and tranquil experience - I loved every second!

Thank you so much - you are amazing!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I never thought I'd be in a Hot Air Balloon. This was a really great experience; something that I added and checked off my bucket list, on the same day. The added bonus, was the buffet breakfast, at the end of the flight.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I purchased this experience for my husband's birthday. The entire experience was amazing, topped of by our pilot, Jon!! The experience starts with assisting in the inflation of the balloon. That, itself, is awesome. The take-off cannot even be felt. The baskets have seats. Flight time was near an hour. Very intimate and individualized. Jon was quite informative, experienced and entertaining. I would recommend this company over all. Many companies have large numbers of people in the baskets--this company specializes in the smaller baskets. Another plus--"full breakfast buffet" at the conclusion of the trip; not just pastries and drinks.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

WOW What a delightful experience. A lovely family owned operation. Was apprehensive at first but less anxiety than a ferris wheel ride. Very safe and secure.
Every aspect of the day was truly outstanding. Put it on your BUCKET LIST...I promise you that you will not regret it.