“The Best Vacation Ever!”
other traveller has booked this property
The Villas at Seven Dwarfs The Villas at Seven Dwarfs
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The Villas at Seven Dwarfs\
The Villas at Seven Dwarfs
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Best Vacation Ever!”
Reviewed 17 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Everything was great! Property was clean, nice decorated. I can not wait to visit Disney and stay with Near to Disney Resort Property Management!

AL
Reviewed 4 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 12 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

Canada, Canada
Reviewed 25 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

A TripAdvisor Member
“Make sure you read the fine print.”
Reviewed 19 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Where do I start, at arrival my family and I were greeted by a rude and very unhelpful person in the guard gate. After going back twice and contacting the property manager we finally were able to get into our rental unit. I found the accomodations meager at best. Beds were hard and uncomfortable and ammenities were ok at best. I then noticed that there were placks all over the walls telling you of this fee and that fee. I felt as though there was a fee for breathing. As a property owner myself I understand the need to protect your investment but, you don't treat guest as though they work for you. Telling a guest that if they do not remove bed linens and place them by the laundry area they will receive a fine of $80 that will be imposed upon their $200 deposit. If I wanted to do someone elses laundry I sure as heck wouldn't go on vacation to do so. I mean give me a break $65 fee for not taking trash out, $60 dollars for adjusting the thermostat and $125 dollars for being locked out of the unit. You have got to be kidding. Then there is the mystery fee of $80 for cleaning which you feel forced to do in lieu of the fees you might incur for a mystery cleaning person that never seems to be there. You really made me and my family feel like guests. I would not recommend this place to anyone going on vacation, maybe if your looking for a job I believe their looking for house keeping help because we sure never saw any.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing