“Villas with a Very Short Distance of the Major...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Columbia, Missouri
“One word "Filthy"!”
Reviewed 28 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011
people found this review helpful

My family and I arrived at the condo to find dirt all over the floors, hair and urine on toilets, smashed bugs on the walls, and just layers of dust on everything. We called the manager who sent some other guy over that apparently manages this part of the rentals. When we discussed our concerns on how dirty it was he acted as if this was a norm. We then moved to the next condo which seemed to be cleaner at first glance, but once we got all our luggage in and turned lights on we realized we still had a dirty place. We went to the store just to get paper towels and all purpose cleaner. They did have a vacuum in the condo, however it was a dust buster. The place may end up cleaner if they actually had a REAL vacuum! We cleaned for 3 hours the first night of vacation just to get the place to semi liveable for the week. The only good thing is there was a washer and dryer, so we were able to wash all the towels and linens.
We had planned on cooking a few meals in the condo, but after seeing how gross everything was there was no way we were going to spend the time cleaning dishes prioring to eating off of them. Much rather have spent more $$$ to get a nicer place than to clean on my vacation!!!

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
27 Apr 2011
the renter was not happy with cleaning on the first unit - I sent an employee on site to address the concern - When he asked - the renter tried to wipe the floor with her hand 3 times and still could not find any dust to show. She still said she was not happy. then we moved her to another home (next door). She said it was clean and was happy. Her husband told my employee that his wife was like that and always complained. Everything was fine that night. Next morning she called me for discounted Disney tickets- I told her I am not a Disney ticket vendor- however I gave her ideas on how to get some discounts with approved vendor. Asked her if she had any problems- she said no. Then she called to say she was happy with the home and I must help her with Disney tickets as they were costly- I tried to help her by sending her to a Mart where she could get it. After that she stayed in the home 8 more days and she never called or emailed to say anything. I returned her the deopsit after 4-5 days after check out which is our policy. Just after that she put in this negative comment. I do not understand what her problem was as she just was trying her level best to find a single strand of hair on the floor to prove it was dirty and get me to refund her all the money.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Villas with a Very Short Distance of the Major attractions”
Reviewed 2 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010
people found this review helpful

The room needed to be cleaned a little better prior to check in. I found a couple of dirty items left by the previous occupants. Manny & his staff were great! I will consider stay here again in the future!

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent stay, would stay again, just like home”
Reviewed 26 June 2010 for a stay in May 2010
people found this review helpful

The convenience of staying in a condo while on vacation in Orlando was already a great idea. Even better was the excellent service by Manny at myorlandostay.com. From the moment we arrived we felt at home. The condo was spotlessly clean, perfect size for my party of 3. The free wireless internet allowed me to do a little work. The very quiet and secure neighborhood gave us all a feeling of safety and peace. We saved on food as we made out own breakfasts which also allowed me, being diabetic to more tightly control my meals. Even in the heat of outdoor temps in the 90s, the central air was just perfectly cold. Our beds were all very comfortable and I didn't get matress-back, that weird backache I sometimes get from sleeping on strange beds. We plan to stay with this company for our next trip down. Oh, and the price was s total steal. We split the cost which came out to 88us per person for all 3 nights, combined! Dinner at City Walk cost more :).

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: cleanliness and proximity to all area attractions
Liked least: small shower downstairs, but then I am a tall person
Travelling group: Friends
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect for your Disney World experience”
Reviewed 25 June 2010 for a stay in May 2010
people found this review helpful

First, Manny was easy to work with and a very gracious man.

The town house was larger than I expected, very well maintained and better than the pictures featured on the web site. Everything worked well and everything was in the unit as expected. The neighbors were quiet and very friendly. It is also a safe little neighborhood.

The unit is located just off of main roads so it is quiet, but still close to everything. Disney is just a few short minutes away as are super markets and Target.

I had been in the area on business about three months earlier and stayed at a holiday in express. With Manny, I paid less and got a whole townhouse for less than a price of a single room.

The TV is great by the way.

We have been burned before by places that look great on the web but when you arrive you realize the pictures were taken 20 years ago. You will not find this with Manny, what you see is what you get.

I looked at many, many places on the web and this is by far the best deal I found. Stop looking and book it before the next guy, it will be hard to find a better deal.

I stayed for six weeks and everything went perfect.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Like new, lots of space, great location
Liked least: Pool not open 24/7
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
A TripAdvisor Member
“All the comforts of home without the hassles of a hotel”
Reviewed 17 June 2010 for a stay in June 2010
person found this review helpful

Great location if you are in Orlando to visit Mickey Rat. Very comfortable two floor town home. 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Lcd's Tv's and satellite tv. comfortable furniture, clean and nicely maintained. Good decor in paintings, knick- knacks, books and in kitchen utensils, furnishings etc. Basically you have everything you need and its like having your own home in Orlando while you vacation.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing