Great location for visiting the themeparks, good swimmingpool at the resort, well equipped kitchen, beds need some upgrade and wifi is slow for multiple users.
Overall I would definitely visit again!
Just wow. Noting to complain about. House was clean. Well maintained. Has everything you need. David was very kind and response very fast. Very nice resort. People are friendly. We're ready to rent for a next time.
We rented the house in July for a week, here below the pluses and minuses.
- Great location not very from all the parks, grocery stores, pharmacy etc.
- well kept gated community with staffed club house, pool, gym, games room that we had access to.
- spacious, well equipped house with a little pool at the back that was just great to get into after a tiring hot day at the parks.
- we cooked at the house a couple of nights and the kitchen was extremely well equipped.
- good service for things that did not work in the villa.
- very clear instructions before arrival so smooth check-in
- great to have towels and linen provided.
- the toilet on the lower floor clogged twice.
Definitely a lot of pluses, we felt at home :-) great price, highly recommended.
I have to say first and foremost, David was an absolute pleasure to work with. He returned every email and question I had in a very timely manner. The condo itself was pretty much what we expected. Beds were comfortable and the space was clean. The carpet is really in need of replacing. The couches also had many stains on them. The TV's could be updated as well, though we loved having Direct TV. If you stay here, be sure to stop by a store or bring with you the following: extra toilet paper, garbage bags, hand soap and paper towels. If we would have known the unit didn't come with these items, we could have saved some money and brought them from home.
All in all, we loved the condo and the surrounding pools and Clubhouse. It is a great value for the money and we all had our own beds to sleep in - a real advantage over staying in a hotel! We would definitely stay here again in the future.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Bedding & mattresses|
|Kitchen & utensils||Bathroom cleanliness|
|Other facilities & amenities||Service|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|
During my stay at the villa, it was very relaxing. The drive to the Disney parks & Universal studios were short and absolutely convenient after a long day at the park. The location was also close to many restaurants and super markets. Some days we ate out and some days we cooked. We had front parking to our house the whole stay. It was like coming home to your own house.