“25th anniversary”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“25th anniversary”
Reviewed 29 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Audez Tropical Haven was the best place to stay. It was quiet, clean and it had everything. The photos do not do it justice and Loyalty is a wonderful company to work with. It made your anniversay celebration even better. We will use them from now on whenever we go to Disney. Thank you Loyalty.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“our happy holidays”
Reviewed 28 January 2011 for a stay in August 2010

we really enjoyed our holiday at audezs tropical haven we received very good service as usual from loyalty homes. the location is great as it is very near the 192 and all its shops and restaurants and diners itis eay to get to disney from here. the home has everything that you could ask for and more it was very clean and well looked after and i would recommend it.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers

Reviewed 21 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Travelling group: Family with young children
Management Response
21 Jul 2010
Hello Brenda , We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The TV’s were working fine, but Brighthouse cable had an outage in the area that was outside of our control. This has been resolved, and was the fault of a disturbance in the area that knocked out the cable. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. Sincerely, Loyalty Homes
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing