“Really Great Time”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jershaun...
“Really Great Time”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family loved the property, we truly enjoyed our stay.We will be looking at renting another one of your properties in the near future.

20 Jul 2017
Hi
We are so happy you all had a great time. This is a very popular home, so book early. You are now a Loyalty VIP so please do come back to see us and also tell your friends and like us on Facebook to see our latest deals and new homes
Yvonne
Owner
Craig_Wal...
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Not clean, and more like staying in a college dorm”
Reviewed 24 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We rented this house for one week via Airbnb. The house is in an older subdivision where some of the other houses have been neglected - overgrown gardens, rusting cars in driveways. While not particularly scary, the neighborhood wasn't particularly salubrious.

The house was not particularly clean -- mildew on outdoor pool furniture, dead insects on some furniture, and a very dirty table. The screened pool was nice -- but the screens had several large holes which (in my view) defeats the purpose somewhat.

There were signs all over the house which gave us the feeling we were staying in some sort of institution (i.e. a college dorm) rather than a vacation rental. I'm not sure how many "No Smoking" signs were considered necessary. The owner of the house loves decorating the walls, and they were covered with illustrations, slogans, and many family photographs. I understand that this is someone's "home," but the numerous photographs of folks we didn't know made us feel uncomfortable -- like we were intruding. The over-decorated walls made me claustrophobic.

The rental agent kindly offered (without my asking) to release us from the balance of our rental, and (after some to-and-fro) we were reimbursed for the four nights that we didn't stay in this house.

I can see that a families with children would love this house -- it's large, and the pool is relatively big. But we found the fact that each shelf contained a tape with the number of each type of glass, plate, etc. just a bit overbearing for us.

Liked best: Leaving
Liked least: The level of cleanliness and the over-decoration on the walls
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Oct 2016
we again apologize that the home was not to your liking. The home is very well kept and decorated, a lot of people really like it, we have guests that book it year after year. There are certain notices that have to be in the house for Florida Licensing laws as the home is set up and inspected by the Division of Hotels and Licenses. We abide by Florida laws. Again, we are sorry it did not work out for you
ldemme26
Timmins, Ontario, Canada
“Loved the house”
Reviewed 31 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We were 7 people in this house (4 adults & 3 children) and we all loved this house. We will definitely lease from Loyalty Vacation homes again. The team at Loyalty are professional and so friendly. The house was fabulous. It was clean and very comfortable. The pool and spa was great. The game room was great and we took advantage of it every night after coming back from the parks. We were 4 miles from Disney. If you are looking to rent a cacti on home, go to their website: loyaltyusa.com

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness of the house
Liked least: I loved everything about the house, I have no complaints
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
28 Jun 2016
Thanks for the great review! We are so happy you felt at home here, and that the whole family loved the pool, game room and spa. We do have a very friendly and knowledgeable team on hand to help from the beginning to the end of every reservation, and we are thankful that you felt well taken care of. Let us know when you'll be back!
Rhiana198...
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“What a lovely personal house to stay in...”
Reviewed 15 January 2015 for a stay in November 2014

Stayed here ove Christmas and loved it! Felt right at home from the start of the holiday when I entered the house and saw a lovely personal greeting card for my family.

I travel to Florida most years with my family and i think I can actually say this is the nicest home I have stayed in and very clean.

There are lots of 'extra' accessories most rental villa's don't have and has a 'warm' feeling to the place, not just a sparse empty feeling that i have felt on other villa's I have had experience with.

The owner 'John' was a pleasure to deal with and he even followed up my stay after I left to check everything went well.

John and his family should be very 'proud' of their home and the happiness it brings to other families on their vacations.

This villa superseded my expectations and would recommend this to anybody traveling with their families.

There are lots of 'extra's' added to this villa. From the Xbox and Wii's in some off the rooms to the Hot Tub, TV and Bar outside. Its just amazing!

If you want fab holiday accommodation then book this villa!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: TV and Bar outside!!!!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
19 Jan 2015
Thank you so much for your wonderful and detailed review of one of our treasured vacation homes, Audez Tropical Haven! We agree that this is a BEAUTIFUL home. We do hope that you come back to stay with us again in the future and when you do, please remember to ask for our Loyalty 10% discount for V.I.P. repeat guests. :)
A TripAdvisor Member
“dream home”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

just when i thought this location couldn't get any better, i arrive this year to see the owners put more money into the house and it couldn't look better. It's not just a home away from home, It's a dream home away from home!

the location is perfect. it's close to flea markets, and restaurants, and is within driving distance to attractions and beaches.

after a long day of sight seeing we would relax in the hot tub, in front of the tv, and lounging by the pool. some day were just spent swimming and suntanning.

just a perfect trip. thanks audez for the best home for our vacation.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing