“Wonderful place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Family room
Lounge
Lounge
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 57 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed 10 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Our family just recently stayed at this residence along with two other families and it was awesome! It's a very clean, very spacious, well kept and comfortable place to stay. Between the playroom upstairs, the garage with the pool table and the air hockey table, and the swimming pool...the children were were never bored!

I have to say that we could not have chose a better place to stay and would highly recommend to other families looking to vacation.

Airdrie Scotland
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013

“Beyond expectations”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Brilliant time villa was excellent clean and child friendly

“Great villa”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed in villa with 4 adults 2 kids age 13 and 2 young kids age 6 and 5.. This Villa had everything for a family holiday there is a large room down stairs with bath and shower and a toilet down stairs there is one bedroom up stairs with bath and shower room with 2 others bathrooms up stairs a double and 3 twin rooms we could have easily had a other 2 family's in the house there is also a games room up stairs that has a sofa that pulls out to a double. There is plenty space for clothes to be stored in all rooms plenty towels and beach towels, there is a washing machine and dryer that is great when having a family. The pool area is cleaned every week and has sitting area in or out the sun, large dinning table in the quiet living area loads of plates and other essentials for eating in, there is a book in villa giving you ideas were to eat best for us was longhorn an bjs need to go. There is bikes,air hokey and full size pool table for the kids an big adult kids also. We went up to club house 2 times during our holiday the boys loved the pool area and you can also go fishing there I fishing rods in villa you can take never had anything to eat at club house but had a few cocktails. Universal/island adventure/wet and wild is about 15mins away walarc 5 min go carts crazy golf all 5 mins drive. Would I recommend this villa the answer is defiantly cant wait to go back.

Rhoose Point
Reviewed 29 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing