“Everything we wanted and more”
other travellers have booked this property
The warmth and feel of a 16th century English castle. WOW! will be your first words....
Spectacular floors, professional decor everywhere. No expense has been spared. It's a home you will never forget as evidenced by all the 5-star reviews from other families
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Spectacular floors, professional decor everywhere. No expense has been spared.
Can you see Potter playing chess with Dumbledore?  His chess set sits here...
You and the children will never want to leave. Professionally designed by area's top designer!
Prepare your meals, eat in, and enjoy the family. Save $$'s in the process...
You'll feel like you are in the upper chamber of an old castle. The best night's sleep, ever
The Queen's room, design taken from a 17th century castle.
The professionally designed new hall bath is just across from the queen BR.
You may never see the kids again once they see their room. Potter decor, flat screen TV, wow!!
Yes, we didn't miss a thing - the closet doubles as Track 9 1/2's  train car on it's way to Hogwarts
Potter oversees everything from atop the bunk beds!
The kids even have their own wall-mounted flat screen TV!  Just try getting them to leave!
This is your master bedroom en suite bath. All new, all beautiful. Relax and enjoy.
Your beautifully designed resort is LESS than 5 minutes from Disney!
Enjoy the beautifully landscaped grounds, beautiful views everywhere
If the kids aren't tuckered out yet, take them to the resort's playground
Get your share of this gorgeous Florida sunshine!  Wonderful heated pool all year round!
Your heated spa and pool will be your best friends. Soak up that Florida sunshine and relax!
Bring your tennis rackets!
The heated spa - your best friend after a long day walking the parks!
Bow flex, tread-master, free weights - everything you need to stay in shape.
If fitness is your thing, we've got you covered. Complete fitness center, it's all here.
There's a gazebo, picnic area, and BBQ too, so fire up that grill!
The clubhouse, with wooden cathedral ceilings, billiards, kitchenette, computer room - it's all here
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Everything we wanted and more”
Reviewed 22 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Very seldom does one find an offer that not only delivers as promised but goes way beyond. Frank did just that. The accommodations were superb. The amenities left nothing to be desired. The location couldn't have been any more convenient. The instruction booklet was the most professional we have ever seen. It saved us a lot of time and money. Thank you Frank. And we will definetly rent from Frank again when the need arises. You get more than your monies worth at Franks.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
A TripAdvisor Member
“Family including 6 kids (19,17,16,14,6,5)”
Reviewed 8 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

This condo met every expectation plus more during our stay. It was our first time to visit Disneyworld and I'm so happy that we choose to stay outside the park. Our condo was very close, and allowed us to spend more money on souvenir's. It was just as comfortable as home and the kids loved the animal decor! I can't imagine a better value out there! I have already recommended it to many friends and will most defanitely stay here onour next visit! Personally, I think that it would be worth it at twice the price!

Travelling group: Family with teenagers

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 25-34
“satisfying”
Reviewed 4 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Had a great time. Frank was well organized and the info he gave us was valuable. Stayed with spouse and relatives frpm australia 7 in sll with 3 children 15, 12 and 10
Kids loved the pool. Would rcommend it.

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing