All reviews weekly rate old town lower rate full size fridge an extended stay stove top stayed here for nights location is great motel disney toaster pans refrigerator
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

well the location is close to Disney and restaurants etc.but when you pull in its not the first motel 6 but the one in the back fyi.the grounds and atmosphere is good so far it seemed clean and no sketchy people hanging around.the biggest deceit was the rooms online advertise sofas but then they got rid of them and no longer will be offering them.but as for the rooms themselves they are good with the layout but they really should keep the couches because it would be more comfortable then the chairs.big bathrooms and nice size kitchen.i found the rooms to be spacious and they are pet friendly and offer once a week house keeping and there is a wifi charge PER DEVICE which is different.the manager is very nice and helpful which is always refreshing to find someone who cares and is willing to help you.the mattress are not that comfortable though and the room does have a strong mildew and smoke smell even though it's non smoking room.i noticed if in the second floor it is a pain to carry grocerys and luggage to your room.but I would stay here again and if they bring in better seating in the rooms

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2016

The room was perfect-' furnished down to the silverware,
Plates, cups, a can opener, etc. Great pool. The front desk staff
were polite and friendly. They gad picnic tables, grills ,a laundry room.
Very clean.

Room tip: All rooms are great.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Bonnie H
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I made reservations over the phone. When we arrived we were more than pleased with how accommodations. The Front staff is professional and courteous. Housekeeping and maintenance are very friendly and willing to help out. The GM, very hands-on and extremely approachable. The rooms are set up like studio apartments. Nice pool nice grounds. Quiet. Best thing , my dog is treated like a VIP!
We're going to miss this place when we leave!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank NichiYvonneRC
Reviewed 17 June 2016

We booked our room online and noticed a mistake and called to question the number of guests stating I had told the person I said two of us not one would be staying (they quoted a lower rate and said they would suggest the Studio 6 honour that price quoted). When we arrived I wasn't sure what to expect with the suggested price being asked to be honoured. The manager was there and told the front desk clerk to honour that price but also mentioned to us that if we had booked for 7 days and not six it would have been cheaper as well (it changes to a weekly rate then). We got the requested area we asked for and the room was clean and quiet. I was there approximately 6 years ago and the updates they have done to the rooms are great! We love that there are things close to Studio 6 such as Celebration and many things on the strip within walking distance. Can't go wrong with the price or the helpfulness of the employees when they are asked questions about the area!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Huber74
Reviewed 3 June 2016

me and my husband stayed here in sep 2015 it was nice and clean. close to all the stuff we wished to do. would stay again. The lady at front desk was very helpful with stuff to do and place to go eat.

Date of stay: September 2015