All reviews weekly rate old town stove top location is great motel toaster refrigerator
Reviewed 8 August 2016

The room was perfect-' furnished down to the silverware,
Plates, cups, a can opener, etc. Great pool. The front desk staff
were polite and friendly. They gad picnic tables, grills ,a laundry room.
Very clean.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Bonnie H
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I made reservations over the phone. When we arrived we were more than pleased with how accommodations. The Front staff is professional and courteous. Housekeeping and maintenance are very friendly and willing to help out. The GM, very hands-on and extremely approachable. The rooms are set up like studio apartments. Nice pool nice grounds. Quiet. Best thing , my dog is treated like a VIP!
We're going to miss this place when we leave!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NichiYvonneRC
Reviewed 17 June 2016

We booked our room online and noticed a mistake and called to question the number of guests stating I had told the person I said two of us not one would be staying (they quoted a lower rate and said they would suggest the Studio 6 honour that price quoted). When we arrived I wasn't sure what to expect with the suggested price being asked to be honoured. The manager was there and told the front desk clerk to honour that price but also mentioned to us that if we had booked for 7 days and not six it would have been cheaper as well (it changes to a weekly rate then). We got the requested area we asked for and the room was clean and quiet. I was there approximately 6 years ago and the updates they have done to the rooms are great! We love that there are things close to Studio 6 such as Celebration and many things on the strip within walking distance. Can't go wrong with the price or the helpfulness of the employees when they are asked questions about the area!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Huber74
Reviewed 3 June 2016

me and my husband stayed here in sep 2015 it was nice and clean. close to all the stuff we wished to do. would stay again. The lady at front desk was very helpful with stuff to do and place to go eat.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dana C
Reviewed 14 May 2016

I travel a lot and always write reviews wherever I visit. I had stayed at the motel 6 in front of this motel before and had heard terrible things about them not to mention that there was no affiliation between the motels at all. This time I decided to give the studio 6 a try and I am glad I did.

The room and space was amazing. BOOK THE SUITE IF YOU CAN! The staff was very friendly and they were quick to get me to a nice room. The suite was immaculate and the full kitchen is a must have when on the road as we all know. The bathroom was very spacious and clean. I can't tell you how clean this place was. There was no loud noises at all and the parking was perfect!!!

I have found a new place to visit whenever I return to Florida which is often. The rate was good and there is an outdoor pool that is in viewing distance of the motel itself and right in front of the office/lobby. Far enough away to not hear any pool play noise. I think Studio 6 (the one in the back) is the best option.

You get more for your money there, the staff is great and there is no traffic, drama or any other nuisances period at this hotel. They also have wifi and it is much cheaper then i ever thought.

I will visit again soon and I do recommend highly!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo