“Fun Family Holiday”
other travellers have booked this property
Den Kitchen
Clubhouse Pool
Lake Fountain
Ariel View of Terra Verde
Gym
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Fun Family Holiday”
Reviewed 3 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

We had 12 family members meet for a holiday in Florida and stayed at Villa Gianessa. It was great having a kitchen and our own small pool. The clubhouse was also nice. Value was good, perhaps because the home is slightly dated (but still nice) We had one day at Disney and the drive was easy, about 15-20 minutes away. We ate in all meals so can't comment on location to restaurants, but Walmart, etc was close also (which is where we bought our Disney tix, saving a whopping $3/ticket) Grill was small and not very clean. 2 kids slept on the floor/couch because there is not actually enough beds for 12 people to sleep in a bed, unless one is a small toddler and uses the baby bed. This wasn't a problem for us, but you should know this. Game room was fun. Games are available, but missing pieces made me glad I had brought my own. There are lots of movies & a few books, including Unofficial Guide to Disney 2008. Internet was not working most of the time we were there, but when it was it was slow and not available in every room, which was slightly frustrating.

Cincinnati
Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Older travelers
“very nice”
Reviewed 3 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

The rentals decorations were up to date and very tasteful. There were plenty of closet and storage space most of which we didn't need or use as there was plenty of dressers to put clothes in. The beds were very comfortable and a delight to sleep in after a long day at the Disney parks. The location was ideal.

Older travelers
“Absolutley awesome!”
Reviewed 7 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

Wow, what can I say? When we walked in the front door, we were hit with an atmosphere of comfort and elegance. Moving into the kitchen and family room area, we were impressed with the size and functionality. Plenty of space! The game room and the laundry were nice added extras that one would not expect in a rental. Start looking a little closer and you will see that the home is very clean, especially all the bathrooms! Tops is the heated pool and jacuzzi! After walking around the parks all day, it was really nice to get in and let the jets sooth your aching feet. You cannot compare this to staying in one of the resorts as there is so much more space and it is literally minutes away from all the attractions. So easy to get in and out and just a beautiful home. There is not one thing that I could find to make this place better. Thanks!

Luxury-minded travelers
Pa
Reviewed 7 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing