“Love this”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Love this”
Reviewed 27 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Wonderful location for our place. Great for the money! Yes older pool and home, but in great condition.

Recommended for:

Reviewed 29 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“mistake”
Reviewed 27 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

This was the third time I took my family to Disney and rented a pool home. First two times were excellent. No so with our most recent. What a mistake that I made in choosing 2157. The home is falling apart, literally a dump! The pool is tore up, screen torn, beds falling apart, ceiling fans are awful, a quarter roll of toilet paper for 5 days! Televisions that have to be 15 years old. Junk on the side of the house, nasty front porch...yuk! Had we not arrived on a Sunday and spent most of our time in Disney, I would have left right away. My daughters didn't want the inconvenience. Sadly, this house will not leave fond memories for my family. Wow, what a terrible disappointment.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing