“Perfection...”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Disney Castle

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sebastian...
Garner, North Carolina
“Perfection...”
Reviewed 22 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Absolutely loved the location of the house and everything about it. We would 100% stay here again. There was a Publix down the road and we were centrally located from all our Disney locations we visited. Plenty of space for my family to have their own rooms to sleep and when it was time to be together to eat, the space was perfect. The pool was amazing! Loved it, loved it, loved it! The movie screening room made us feel like we were being transported to another home simply by walking through the doors.

From the moment I was interested in renting the property, LOYALTY, was there to answer all my questions and made the process super simple. I absolutely would rent through LOYALTY again as well as this house. We have babies on the way and when they are old enough to visit Mickey we will be back! Thank you for allowing our vacation to be with you.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The movie room and pool
Liked least: I had to leave
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
27 Jan 2015
Thank you for your fantastic review! We are so proud of our vacation homes, which as you know are constantly upgraded and kept in tip top condition! We are so happy that you had a wonderful vacation there. I noted from our records that you booked through our lovely Terri, she is fantastic isn't she! I will be sure to let her know your wonderful comments. Again, thank you for your review and we very much look forward to seeing you vacation with us again in the future. PS please don't forget that you will now qualify for your V.I.P. discount on any future reservations with us!
Bellevue, Kentucky
Reviewed 1 July 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool / proximity to Disney parks
Liked least: lacked attention to details
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Panama City
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Spain
Reviewed 7 July 2013 for a stay in June 2010

Uk
Reviewed 3 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
USD 150
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Talk to the Manager
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing