“Great Location / Roomy House”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Simba's Lake House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Rachel O
Missouri City, Texas
“Great Location / Roomy House”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

This was my 3rd timing leasing a house with Loyalty USA. As always their managed properties are in excellent condition and location. The process was very easy. I loved the layout of the house with three bathrooms.

Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Halifax
Reviewed 12 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
San Diego
Reviewed 11 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Management Response
11 Apr 2013
We are happy to hear you enjoyed the home and location of Simba's Lake House. The extra bathroom does make this home great for two couples traveling together.

We can not find a report made by you to the office, regarding the smell in the game room. Had we known, we would have come over right away to clean the carpets or do whatever it took to fix the issue.

As for the pool temperature: If you ordered pool heat and it was not up to the standard temperature, we would have sent someone down right away to make sure the heater was working properly.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay, and we hope to be part of your vacation next time!

-The Loyalty Team
Nova Scotia
Reviewed 27 August 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
27 Aug 2012
We are so glad you had a good time! Now that you've stayed with us, you're considered a VIP, which means we can offer special discounts and promotions next time you stay!

Hopefully we'll see you soon!

Diana
A TripAdvisor Member
“relaxing,comfortable”
Reviewed 2 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

I love the how there was a lot of space for my children and grandchildren could just be at homes. It was great how the maintenance came to your need quickly. Don't forget the welcome call it my me feel good. Thank you for a wonderful stay in spite of the hurricane.

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing