“Totally awesome Vacation”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“No washing machine”
Reviewed 21 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

The stay was good and the house was nice, however we paid to have an operable washer and dryer in the house and the washer was broken. I identified the issue immediately upon arrival to a maintenance man. He called it in. Another person came a day or two later, but nothing was ever done. long story short, the washer was never repaired or replaced and my family and I had to resort to hand washing clothing items in the sink. No one even mentioned some form of reimbursement or offered an apology, despite the fact the manager was informed.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Not bad, but could have been better”
Reviewed 13 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

The customer service we received from the management company was great. The check-in process was easy. I really like the appearance of this house. It was in a nice quit neighborhood. The lawn was well kept and the house seemed clean. However, we soon realized that we had a mouse running around and cocroaches in the bathroom which probably came from the leaky sink. Also all the beds in the house squeaked and were not

Management Response
13 Jan 2012
Dear Guests,

We would like to thank you for posting a review of your stay from December 30 – January 2, 2012.
We appreciate when a guest advises of any concerns they may have during their stay
so we can take care of anything you feel may not be correct during your stay.

We have been to the home and could not find any signs of a mouse or bugs in the home.
We have had a plumber to the home and could not find any leaky sinks in the home or signs of water.

While in the home we saw some squirrels running around the roof area as with Indian Creek
there are many oaks trees and the squirrels love the acorns they drop.
We ask that when in the home we are contacted so we can sort any concerns
while you are enjoying your stay to make sure everything is as it should be for you.

We have alerted the owner on your concerns related to the beds and we are sure
this will be sorted the home to make sure your future stay is more enjoyable.

Our goal is to make sure all of our guests are taken care of at all times and to make sure the
home they are staying in is well kept and comfortable for them during their stay.
Regards, Your Lowery’s Team 125125 / NM
Michigan
Reviewed 8 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

“We had a good time.”
Reviewed 25 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We had a great time visiting orlando and being able to have the experience of a home with extra's. The price was higher then what was originally seen from the website with the extra's services and fee's. The pool table was not leveled and wasn't enjoyed by the grown ups. On a positive note though, the house had a pool, ps2, and dvd player. The pool was used after a day of disney and the dvd player was a benefit to keep the kids entertained. Overall the experience was good and we would do it again if we were able to split the bill again with our friends. Thank you Lowery's, we had a nice time.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
connecticut
Reviewed 3 September 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing