“GREAT PLACE!!!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“GREAT PLACE!!!!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2009 for a stay in June 2009

I WILL STAY HERE ANY TIME IS A GREAT PLACE, CLEAN AND LIKE HOME. THE ONLY DOWN SIZE IS THE CONDITIONS OF THE MATRESS OTHER THAN THAT IS EXELENT...

Liked best: PRICE
Liked least: BEDS
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
“inadequate start”
Reviewed 25 June 2009 for a stay in June 2009

We started our vacation with a 13 hour drive to the townhouse. When we arrived, we walked into the townhouse and it was 93 degrees on the inside. The air was not working! As soon as we arrived, we had to call for maintenance. It took way to long for them to arrive. However, they did fix the air and we were grateful. We also arrived to no toilet paper or soap in the townhouse. I understand that you are required to purchase your own supplies, however we intended to come in after a 13 hour drive, go to the restroom and then find the grocery store to get the needed supplies. It was disappointing to arrive after such a long drive and not even be able to use the restroom properly.

The townhouse was just as described in the pictures. While we did get off to a rocky start, we were able to enjoy the rest of the vacation. There are just some things that should be checked and taken care of prior to a guest arrival. It definitely should NOT be 90 degrees in the home and there should at least be a roll of toilet tissue as a courtesy!!!

The pool had WAY to much chlorine in it. In fact, we only went to the pool the first night. After leaving the pool, we had to find a drug store to get eye drops for the kids because their eyes were burning so bad from the chlorine. This should really be checked.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Management Response
25 Jun 2009
Dear Guests,
We would like to thank you for posting a review of your recent stay.
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have had in the home.

When you called on the AC at 8:30 pm, we immediately called our AC Tech and they were
at the house within 1 hour. The AC was addressed and corrected for you.
The AC was at 73 degrees and is listed as being checked at 1:00pm that day, prior to your arrival.
Unfortunately, we cannot control a mechanical issue on the AC. I am glad this was sorted for you.

In regards to the toilet paper and soap, every bathroom has the toilet paper and soap in them.
We only wish that you would have called the office on this or alerted our staff when you
spoke of the AC, we had of had housekeeping come out immediately to the home for you.

The Towne Home you stayed at is managed by Venetian Bay, we only manage the home in the
community for our private owners. We have alerted Venetian Bay about the Swimming Pool concern on your behalf.
Your Lowery?s Team #117471
“Had some issues”
Reviewed 21 April 2009 for a stay in April 2009

When we travel we like to be pampered and when you are paying for someone's mortgage for a week of rental you should be. I thought it was ridiculous that we had to travel to the Lowery's office to pick up our packet. There was no key to pick up just a bunch of paperwork and the office location was in the opposite location to the town home. After a long flight that's the last thing you want to do is to travel all over the place. The grounds to the town home were wonderful but the unit itself needed some TLC. The blinds were plastic, broken, and did not provide enough darkness from the lamp post light outside the town home. The carpet was dirty and had an iron mark in the living room. The master shower head was broken, several lights were burned out throughout the unit. The beds were absolutely awful. I suggest a manager stay at this unit and sleep in any of the beds. There were no pillow cases on any of the pillows in the unit and the blankets were something I'd give to my animals at home. The unit could use some new paint, maybe color and updated furniture.
I also was disappointed that there was not Kleenex, toilet paper, or extra trash bags at the unit. We had to call Lowery's and no one ever answered the phone, I did leave a message about some of the issues and did get a return phone call but it was not a warm return. We came home our final day and there was a book that had information about the area and our stay that would have been helpful our first day not our last.We travel a great deal and I would not use Lowery's again. With all the choices travelers have today, Lowery's really needs to step up their game.

Liked best: The grounds
Liked least: The unit
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Management Response
21 Apr 2009
Dear Guests,
We would like to thank you for posting a review of your recent stay.
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have had in the home.
All of the homes are privately owned homes that we manage for owners when
they are not in property.

With the check in all homes have the option of an Express Check In which allows
you to go to from your home directly to the vacation home. This option is made
available to every booking, you denied this request when this was booked online.
The express check in is there for the guest to make their travels smoother for them.

In reading your items of concern, we only ask that you contact the office if you feel
the home is inadequate and we would get this concerns addressed for you. The home
was checked prior to your arrival and was in clean / shape condition.
Of all the items listed our office was not contacted on any of your concerns. We would
have made them right for you if needed or moved you to another property if needed.

Every booking is given an After Hours Emergency number to call if there are any concerns
that need to be addressed.

I would like to apologize if you felt you were not treated warmly and will address the staff on this.

Regards,
Your Lowery?s Team #117621
fl
Reviewed 20 March 2009 for a stay in March 2009

“Great Accommodations”
Reviewed 25 February 2009 for a stay in February 2009

Accommodations were adequate and comfortable. Roomy, clean and homey. I wish I had more time to make use of all the amenities that were available. Great location.

One set-back: We had one cold night(30 degrees), but couldn't make any adjusment to get heat.

Plan to return for another vacation there.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: No heat
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing