“Great place, not luxurious”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 25 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place, not luxurious”
Reviewed 15 April 2010 for a stay in April 2010

The place is located about 20 to 25 minutes from the
main theme parks. We found the house clean, except
for the pool, enough linens, all appliances working
and in good shape. We had many mayor grocery stores
around and were near the known outlet malls. The neighborhood was OK and quiet. I would highly recommend the house to family's with children
visiting the parks. The house is not fancy nor has
the best location, but lacks nothing and a 20min ride
can save you enough to be worth a while. I never saw
anybody from the rental company, and did not need to
see anyone, everything was working well.

Liked best: Amenities
Liked least: Extra for pool heating, for bbq gas
Travelling group: Family with young children
Young singles Friends getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Rugged travelers
“Beatiful Vacation”
Reviewed 15 August 2009 for a stay in August 2009

This is Beatiful place to stay during our vacation in Florida. House very bright and everything you have inside what you need .

Liked best: Tourists
Travelling group: Family with young children
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great home for families!”
Reviewed 26 June 2009 for a stay in June 2009

This is our 3rd time staying with Gemstone. Each experience has been wonderful. The Oaktree is a great house for families. The game room, pool, and hot tub are perfect to keep kids busy and happy. This house is very close to Disney. It is a perfect place to relax after a long day at WDW. The house is comfy and cozy and a great place to just hang out and enjoy. I have always had the best vacations when I stayed at a Gemstone property. Ray and his staff are always helpful and there for whatever you need. It's the only place I want to stay when I go to Florida.

“Best Anniversary EVER”
Reviewed 5 June 2009 for a stay in May 2009

It was the best anniversary gift (although we've been married for 3 years only ;) )

In short, Excellent getaway for families and couples alike, save yourself the money u spend on hotels and get a better luxurious and spacious stay in one of the oak tree villas

We LOVED it

Liked best: Pool, hot tub, ps3, game room, easy check-in, location
Liked least: No wireless internet connection
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice Home After the First Night”
Reviewed 4 June 2009 for a stay in May 2009

Our family really enjoyed this home during our five night stay, after the first night. When we arrived on Sunday evening (the night before Memorial Day) the next door neighbor was having a karaoke party on their patio with loud music that you could hear throughout our house. After a few hours my wife went over to ask them to turn the volume down. The neighbor was not very responsive. We also had problems getting on the internet access, and there were no instructions for doing that. I thought that I had made a really big mistake in renting this home, and was very depressed.

Fortunately, after the first night we did not hear any more noise from the neighbor. Gemstone's offices were closed on Sunday and Memorial Day, so they were not able to help us with the internet access until Tuesday. We were finally able to get my wife's computer online (mine never worked) on an eithernet cable. There was no wireless connection available.

Our kids (age 17 and 21) loved the pool and the large amount of space in the home. My wife thought it was nicer than a lot of fancy hotels she has been in. With a few minor execeptions, the place was very clean. The kitchen is nice and open and very usable. The tap water and the water from the dispenser on the fridge tasted like sulphur, so we used bottled water for drinking.

The home is away from the main highway (US 192) and backs on an orange grove, so it is very quiet (except when the neighbor is playing loud music). Drives to Disney World were pretty fast and there are a lot of good restaurants and grocery stores in the immeditate area. It was a handy location. In the end, we wished we were able to stay longer.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Size and location of home
Liked least: Loud music from neighbor
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
4 Jun 2009
We are very sorry that the neighbor's party disturbed our guest on the first night's stay. As you can see from other guest reviews this is typically a very quiet community. Unfortunately during this stay the neighbor was having a holiday weekend party. The guest did contact us on the emergency number and we advised them that the police department could be contacted however they did not elect to.

Once the guest contacted us regarding the internet we quickly rectified the issue during normal working hours. It is our policy to provide the best possible customer care with any and all concerns a guest may have.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;