“Oaktree - Feb 2012”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Oaktree - Feb 2012”
Reviewed 15 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

We enjoyed our stay at this property very much. The location was convenient, the house was clean and very comfortable. The pool and jacuzzi were a nice feature. The neighborhood was quiet with the exception of planes passing overhead quite frequently. The planes seem to stop at night so it didn't disturb anyone's sleep.
A couple of notes for future guests: The game room is actually the garage. My son had a blast in the game room but travelers in the summer may find it a little warm in there. The Jacuzzi was cold the first night, make sure to tell the property management to up the temperature prior to your arrival.

A TripAdvisor Member
“A wonderful stay in Kissimmee”
Reviewed 13 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Our Family vacation started with a 5 hour flight delay which proposed some problems with checking in after hours. The Property Manager,however, made that process quick and easy. The home was very clean, comfortable, and beautifully decorated which made unwinding after a draining first day of vacation, very very relaxing.(i.e late nights relaxing in the spa with a few margaritas.) The kithchen was fully equipt with counter-top applianes, extra china, etc. so breakfast in the mornings were actually a breaeze. We even spent 2 days at the house grilling and lounging around. The Rec Room was great for my kids and my husband, as we spent a lot of time playing pool, air hockey and darts. Our twins boys and daughter absolutley loved swimming in the pool while I relaxed on the Lanai or made burgers on the grill. There were plenty of towels and extra linens which was refreshing and the movie collection wasn't to shabby either. The wild boars seemed to play a few jokes on us every night will leaving tracks in the yard and knocking over the trash cans:-)!! and the tiny lizards were actually cool and my boys loved catching them! All in all, I would really have to say that Gemstone homes has set the bar very high for other area vacation rentals.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
MARTINSBURG WV
Reviewed 24 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
“Florida trip 2011”
Reviewed 18 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

We had a very good week at the Oaktree villa. Luck with the weather the hole week.
We was very satisfied with this type of vacation. Normally we are traveling and living at hotels but this give us much more feeling that we was living like a normal us family.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“A great place to stay.”
Reviewed 11 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

We had alittle issue with pool/spa heat. We liked the home and really enjoyed the privacy we had. The location was great. Close to town but out enough to enjoy quitness. The boys enjoyed the pool.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing