“Florida trip 2011”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Florida trip 2011”
Reviewed 18 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

We had a very good week at the Oaktree villa. Luck with the weather the hole week.
We was very satisfied with this type of vacation. Normally we are traveling and living at hotels but this give us much more feeling that we was living like a normal us family.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“A great place to stay.”
Reviewed 11 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

We had alittle issue with pool/spa heat. We liked the home and really enjoyed the privacy we had. The location was great. Close to town but out enough to enjoy quitness. The boys enjoyed the pool.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 26 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

We really enjoyed our stay at your property. It was very clean and spacious. When we were driving off the highway to the property we weren't sure of what to expect because it seemed in the middle of nowhere and the scenery wasn't too impressive. However, we were happy to find the house to be what we thought it would be. We didn't use the pool because it was too cold and we decided not to add to our expenses by paying to have it heated. The hot tub made up for it. We were disappointed that the oranges on the tree were too bitter to eat.
The location was good for us overall. We spent 4 days at the Disney parks which was about 20 minutes away.
There were lots of great restaurants to choose from and it was great having Wal-Mart so close to buy groceries.
I would like to have seen dishwasher and laundry detergent provided as we ended up buying supplies that we couldn't take with us.
Overall, My husband and I, and our 3 teenagers had a great time at this property. We would definitely recommend it.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fun, clean house with everything you need.”
Reviewed 18 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

The house will fit any family, teenagers to small children will have fun, while us adults can relax!

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place, not luxurious”
Reviewed 15 April 2010 for a stay in April 2010

The place is located about 20 to 25 minutes from the
main theme parks. We found the house clean, except
for the pool, enough linens, all appliances working
and in good shape. We had many mayor grocery stores
around and were near the known outlet malls. The neighborhood was OK and quiet. I would highly recommend the house to family's with children
visiting the parks. The house is not fancy nor has
the best location, but lacks nothing and a 20min ride
can save you enough to be worth a while. I never saw
anybody from the rental company, and did not need to
see anyone, everything was working well.

Liked best: Amenities
Liked least: Extra for pool heating, for bbq gas
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing