“Comfortable for a large family with all the...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“paid for pool but was broke,”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A house is a house its the service thats counts.
Stayed for the month of FEB. hot days, wanted to use and had paid for pool, became a job always asking to have it repaired but no luck even after I told them what to fix!
Point person was "Patrick Negron" field serv. manager, I asked for only $200 back for loss of pool, several times said he would get back with an answer, nothing he blew me off.
They are good at taking your $$$ and giving excuses,
your next.. good luck.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Comfortable for a large family with all the convenience of being”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Small and minor unconvinces such as inadaquate microwave for quick meal preparation and vertical blinds located in the master bedroom should be replaced. It was a discouragement to utilize the entry way to the pool from the master bedroom because the verticals blinds come loose. Over-all comfortable stay with all the comforts close to being in my own home.

MA
Reviewed 4 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers
GA
Reviewed 5 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

Charleston SC
Reviewed 15 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing