other travellers have booked this property

Review of Paradise Island

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ucxh20
Halifax, United Kingdom
“DO NOT BOOK THIS VILLA HORRENDOUS PLACE”
Reviewed 6 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

After reading the previous bad review I contacted 7th heavon vacations the company who rent out this villa, to express my concerns I was assured that everything would be ok and we would love this villa. I am going to list the issues below.
1/ infested with roaches even found them in the beds in cupboards running all over
2/ every screen was broken on the Lani ,debris and dead insects frogs etc in pool
3/ villa unclean cobwebs and dust
4/ dirty and very poor linens, filthy carpets
5/ television did not work
6/ no phone broken
7/ missing blinds in bedroom
8/ no batteries in smoke alarm

I went to the office immediately but apparently they do not open at the weekend I managed to get through to a person to speak to at 9am the following morning after the whole of my family stayed up as they did not want to sleep in the beds.
This company is a nightmare to deal with I was told I could not have a refund as flipkey had my money as I booked through TripAdvisor, they would not move us unless I paid another 432 dollars ,my hands were tied so I paid the money the villa we moved to was very nice but we should have been moved without extra payment. The manager Vivian a gave me 59 minutes to make my mind up not a nice person to deal with at all. My family went home and my husband and I stayed on I went to visit the villa to see if they had sorted out all the issues, there were two ladies there who were experiencing the same issues we had they had been lied to as they had been told the damage to the screens was from hurricane Irma, a downright lie.
I went to visit 7th heaven, they made out they had done me a favour by discounting the second villa which is a laugh as I had already paid 2830 dollers for three weeks . they had no answer to why they continue to rent out this appalling villa, I am in the process of informing the department of business regulations as they are in breach in my opinion of Florida state statues and should not be allowed to rent out this villa.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Timothy R...
“Joke”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Bugs, bad customer service, tv didn't work and took 2 days to fix, pool light didn't work and the lanai or pool screened covering was in BAD shape torn screens don't keep out bugs, lizards, or snakes. Landscape was dead leaves and trash. Not enough towels, pillowcases , 3 washcloths for 6 people. 4-5 calls and 2 days to get them. Their guy went to Walmart and bought them and my wife washed them. Their guy Marcus, real nice, spent a couple hrs of vacation with us working on the tv but couldn't fix it. We were told to leave the key in the lock box and it would be fixed, NOPE, not till next day. Never again !!!!!!

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing