Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Storytell...
“HORRIBLE!!NIGHTMARE!!!!STAY AWAY!!!”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

RUN!!!! Don’t Walk away from this horrible villa and the irresponsible company that runs it. I have never truly taken the time to write a well thought out review, but I am beyond upset at the way that my family and I were treated, that I am writing one now. First of all, I work hard to provide my family with what they deserve, and I feel like I just flushed a large part of my hard-earned money down the toilet. Upon arrival at the villa, you immediately notice that the layout of the place was designed by a 3 year old with a white crayon! All of the living spaces are situated upstairs. So as soon as you open the door, all you see is stairs. Wish it would’ve stated that on the website prior to us arriving as my wife had a bum knee. Whatever, we proceeded upstairs very, very slowly and saw our “villa”. The carpet was dark blue with some designs on it, but there were a ton of white stains all over, maybe spackle? paint? Upon exploring the rest of the villa, we noticed that there were NO blankets at all. Just two pillows and 1 sheet for our king-sized bed. When I called the front office to get some additional linen, I was told the following: “Sir, we are not a hotel, we are a vacation home, so you don’t get any extra anything”. WTF does that mean? Does it mean that you ignore a reasonable customer request because of what you choose to call yourself? Now I’m a bit concerned, but not mad enough to start letting it affect my vacation. But the exploration of our “living” arrangements took a turn for the worst. Since we arrived at nighttime and we were all exhausted from our drive down to Orlando, I decided to open up the extremely stained sleeper sofa in the living room, so that my child can get a good-night’s rest since we were headed to the theme parks the next morning. As I grab the handle, to pull the bed out, I notice that it was stuck and wouldn’t budge. Now, I’m a fairly strong man, so I figure that through some gentle pulling, I can eventually pry it out. I couldn’t, so I asked my teenage son to help out with it, but we just couldn’t get it out. After honestly wrestling with that thing for about 5-7 minutes, we were able to pull just the corner out, so I decided to just put it back in place. Guess what? It wouldn’t go back in!!! I am now thinking: “What the fudge did I get myself into by renting this piece of crap? After another two minutes of trying to put the corner back it finally went back in, but it caused a lump on the couch itself. So I called the front office and they tell me that I should’ve never attempted to open the sleeper sofa because of the sign posted on it that said that it was broken. WHAT!?!?!? A couple of things wrong with that statement. First there was NOT a sign on the sofa or anywhere else in the villa for that matter, and second, they knew that we had a family of 5 and that we needed that extra sleeping space. So for them to provide us with a broken sofa, was not only unprofessional, but very negligent as well. I realized that I was getting nowhere with them, so I decided to compromise and just have one of the kids sleep on the now lumpy couch. I asked if it would be too much of a hassle to get some linen to place on top of the filthy couch, but the man responded with: “Sir, we are not a hotel, we are a vacation home, so you don’t get any extra anything”. Now I’m beyond furious. We had to use some of our clothes to place on top of the couch so that my kid can sleep on something that was clean. The level of unprofessionalism was epic. No washcloths, no trash liners, bathroom was VERY filthy, dryer was not operational, T.V.s not working in the living room, beds were not comfortable at all, no curtains in any of the rooms, so we had an absurd amount of light coming in to our room from the streetlight situated directly in front of our window, the bathroom flooded every time we took a shower, and they only provided one roll of TP for our stay. I think I was more upset at the fact that I was charged over 60 dollars for a “cleaning” fee, when you know dam well they’re not going to clean a thing. Please, if you’re reading this, do not give this company ANY of your hard earned money. I’m writing this in hopes that I save someone the aggravation & misfortune that my family and I had to endure.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing