“Not your typical pizzeria”
Review of Red Brick Pizza - CLOSED

Red Brick Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I've eaten at this Red Brick pizza four times. Each time the food has been consistently good. The atmosphere is pretty cool, with several big screen tv's for the people sitting in the open dining area. If you grab a booth, you get a small flat screen to your self. Back to the food: your choice of topping s is different that what you'll find at Pizza Hut or Papa John's, but, the gourmet pizzas we tried were very good - good texture and good flavor. I'll go back again next time I'm in that area.

Good service, good food - can't ask for more...

Reviewed 10 July 2012

I really liked the food here. In our group we had a variety of items (pizza, salad, and calzone I think) and we liked them all. We thought the pricing reasonable. Overall we enjoyed our visit. Only down side was that it was located at the outlet mall but the bathroom had only 1 stall. There was a line almost the whole time we were there.

Reviewed 18 November 2011

Pizza is good. I especially like the individual pizzas. SOme locations have tvs inthe booths.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

Each year when I visit the area, I will visit this place. Red Brick Pizza does it up right with a thin crust and the wood fired grill. Little televisions at the tables gives you the choice to either watch tv or not and if you do, choose which channel you want to watch instead of a big tv for the whole store.
Has Coke products which is a plus!
Recommend if you are at the Loop shopping center in Kissimmee to eat lunch here.
Locations are limited to a few states, so hopefully they will expand.

Reviewed 11 February 2011

I went to RedBrick Pizza in Kissimmee back in January. What a great experience. They are right next to the Regal movie theater. We went for dinner and movie. My husband had their regular gourmet pizza and greek salad and I tried their new Gluten Free pizza and also the had the greek salad. I was very pleased with how the gluten free tasted. The greek salad is the best too, full of greek olives, croutons and the dressing is so good too. The restaurant was very clean, restrooms spotless. Menu very easy to order from and food was made fresh on the spot. I would recommend them. One other things I noticed on their menu which we didn't try was they also have whole wheat crust. Many healthy options and gelato too. It was delicious overall and price was good too.