“The house antipasta salad is really the best.”
Review of Pizza City

Pizza City
Ranked #167 of 810 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We always enjoy Pizza City - go every week - the staff is so efficient and friendly, and the owner, Chris, is great. Have, pizza, spaghetti, calzone, meatball sub, etc. You won't regret it!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

After reading the reviews on here our family of 6 decided to find the place and try it.
We are really pleased we did.
Everyone seemed to know each other - the sheriff was eating there - and (I think the lady who wrote the review before this one ) husband was there as there were 3 lawyers on the table behind us.
Pizzas were great. We all had a 'small' pizza but ended up bring lots of it home, as they were so big!
Well worth finding this little pizza place!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

To look at this little place in a strip mall you'd think, "I'm going to pass," but my husband, who is a local attorney, has been coming here for years. They make their dough fresh every morning, the pizza sauce is absolutely delicious and toppings are very fresh. Their calzones are also delicious. Now I know why my husband is such a fan.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

After a morning of kayaking, stopped in here for a little lunch...great service, yummy pizza....weekly special...2 pieces of cheese pizza and a drink for 5.00, 50¢ extra topping....huge pieces of NY style pizza...would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Awesome place great service never had a bad meal been eating here for years chicken Parmesan dinner is my favorite