“Nice little place ”

Pizza City
Ranked #159 of 821 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

make sure if your in town you check it out if you don't, your missing out of some of the areas best pizza

Reviewed 4 February 2017

I love this place for New York quality Pizza in Kissimmee, Florida. They always have excellent Pizza, salads and pasta dishes, the servers are friendly and nice.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Stopped in here after a 12 hour drive. I used to manage a Pizza City In Terre Haute Indiana back in the 80's and this is exactly the same pizza. Same taste everything. You cant go wrong here if you want a good pizza.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I have been coming here for over 28 years. It is my children's favorite pizza place. They still the fun Ms. Pacman game which is turbo speed. Blast from the past.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

I have been eating at pizza city sense 1978. I do not believe that anyone has had any bad food there. Their hot roast beef sub, pizza, combo sub, every thing in there is wonderful. I live in Northern Arkansas and I would drive that fore to eat there. Hey Chris, this is David and Leiann, hot roast beef, extra mayo and a hot combo with a BUD LITE. See you in middle of April. We're Coming.