“excellent pizza friendly service”
Review of Pizza City

Pizza City
Ranked #169 of 810 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 February 2017

I love this place for New York quality Pizza in Kissimmee, Florida. They always have excellent Pizza, salads and pasta dishes, the servers are friendly and nice.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Stopped in here after a 12 hour drive. I used to manage a Pizza City In Terre Haute Indiana back in the 80's and this is exactly the same pizza. Same taste everything. You cant go wrong here if you want a good pizza.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I have been coming here for over 28 years. It is my children's favorite pizza place. They still the fun Ms. Pacman game which is turbo speed. Blast from the past.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

I have been eating at pizza city sense 1978. I do not believe that anyone has had any bad food there. Their hot roast beef sub, pizza, combo sub, every thing in there is wonderful. I live in Northern Arkansas and I would drive that fore to eat there. Hey Chris, this is David and Leiann, hot roast beef, extra mayo and a hot combo with a BUD LITE. See you in middle of April. We're Coming.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

We were in Lakeland Florida to visit my wife's "other mother." We made the trip to Kissimmee just to visit Pizza City for Lunch on 12/29/15. I had a Ham Calzone which was perfectly prepared. There was plenty of ham and lots of cheese. The ladies each had a the Combination Sub. There was lots of meat, lettuce and cheese. They were just like they have been done for years.
Well worth the trip.