“A year later, still at same high level”

4 Rivers Smokehouse
Ranked #33 of 867 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Reviewed 1 November 2017

We're back in Orlando after a year and we where eager to try out this restaurant again. We had two Pit Master's combo that share between us, and there where plenty of meat to bring back home for lunch. We had the ribs, brisket x2, pulled pork x2, tri-tip, burnt ends and smoked chicken. To accompanied with french fries x2, baked cheese grits and mac & cheese (not gf).

Since me and my youngest son requires Gluten free diet, this is important for us that restaurant can cater to this, and 4 Rivers excels in this category. They cut all our meats in the kitchen on a separate cutting board and the line chefs changed their gloves when handling our food.

The food was on same high level as last year, will we return next year if we go to Orlando? YES!

EK

Reviewed 22 October 2017

its like smokehouse bbq fast food, love what they do here. Chicken , beef , pork , all delicious. Busy place but quick service. Nice décor, found it a relaxing place to enjoy my delicious alternative fast food (fresh)

Reviewed 22 October 2017

My cousin recommended 4 Rivers Smokehouse to me months before we visited Florida. So it was a must go for me. There were four of us including a vegetarian. I had brisket, my husband had sliced pork, his cousin had the biggest pile of BBQ pulled pork I've ever seen and his cousin's wife had the smoked portobello mushroom sandwich. We all got a special bottle drink. A frosty, root beer and two Blenheim ginger ales. Blenheim is awesome. If you've never had it sip instead of gulp. It has kick. The okra and collards were good too.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Some of the best BBQ I've ever had. We tried the brisket, pulled pork, and ribs. All were very good, especially the ribs. The sides were good and I would recommend the banana foster bread pudding. It's not something you find very often and it was very tasty. The ambience is cozy with a bit of a Chipotle meets Chip and Joanna feel.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Everything is great- prices are good. Would definitely recommend. Wish there were some up north in new england.