“Girls Getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Laundry Room
Laundry Room
Patio
Front
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

crystalsi...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Girls Getaway”
Reviewed 25 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

It was 5 of us ladies that came for the weekend. Of I had to choose 1 word to describe this townhome then it would to be AMAZING! The 1st thing you notice is the cleaniness of the home, and it also helps that's it's well decorated. It truly makes you feel as though you are at home. The location is great, Manny and Shelly answered all questions that I had, and the check in - check out process was seamless. This was my 1st time renting a townhome and I must say, I will never stay in another hotel again if I can help it. Please book this home, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Management Response
28 Apr 2017
thank you so much! you are welcome back
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing