4,116 results
All reviewsthe butterfly cafeadult poolfamily poolthree bedroomlagoon pooltj's tiki barbedroom beachfrontbeach frontmain poolkey westmaster bedroomputting greenwater sportsfull kitchenturtle hospitalsea grassadirondack chairs
Reviewed 21 March 2016

This truly is Tranquility!! Exceeded expectations in every way!! The beach house was the ideal size. The beach front was gorgeous and tranquil. TJ's and Butterfly Cafe were delicious. The pool and grounds were awesome!

Room Tip: Enjoyed #46 two bedroom water view beach house.
1  Thank dallasm0m
Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

We chose Tranquility Bay for the relatively central location in the keys and it worked out very well for us! Our family of 4 rented one of the beach view villas for a week. The bedrooms are quite small, but they had enough room for our stuff. We were located right off the active pool which was very convenient. Loved the Tiki bar! Great drinks and we ended up eating there twice...our teenagers liked the food there. Easy watersport rentals. Our only complaints were that housekeeping didn't replace our beach towels and we would have wished the pool was open until 10 pm. In all, a very enjoyable stay!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank sqlspoot
Reviewed 21 March 2016

We had 4 wonderful days at Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort! Our accommodations were perfect! Clean and comfortable and fit our needs beautifully! Our son has severe food allergies so we find it much easier to prepare our own food when away. The kitchen at Tranquility Bay was perfect for that! Also loved the fact that there is a washer and dryer in each unit!!! The resort is very clean and the landscaping is absolutely beautiful! Loved the pools, water sports (Burt is awesome) and putting greens! We never had to leave the resort in 4 days other than to run to Public market for supplies! Lots of fun and relaxation! A GREAT place for families of all ages. I would definitely recommend it!

1  Thank spietro145
Reviewed 20 March 2016

I had reserved two units, one an ADA unit. Upon my plane landing I received a phone call that the ADA unit was not rent-able, roof leak, and another was not available. I was very upset, after all we had two units for the week and this was pricey. The staff did what they could to solve the problem and make us comfortable and I appreciate that. The grounds are beautiful and the concept is great. The two units we had needed some fine tuning, broken floor tiles, drapes and couch that needed a deep cleaning, but I also know that they were in the process of removing those couches and again we weren't suppose to be in that unit. We did really enjoy our time there, the grounds are beautiful, the staff is pleasant, the drinks were awesome and I would definitely return. I just would have preferred to not have my mother in law sleeping on a couch and climbing stairs.

1  Thank kanechrism
Reviewed 19 March 2016

We stayed here for 2 nights on a trip in the Keys. Its a very nice property with colonial villas. We got a room which was large and had a balcony, apparently the standard room. The bath room was great with separate shower and bath tub. The room as such, large but the beds made a lot of noise when somebody moved which disturbed our sleep quality. It was quite windy and not so warm when we stayed so we did not use the beach but used the pool a lot and the pool area is really nice with a nice heated pool for families and a separate pool for people who do not have kids. There was a gym as well which was quite poorly equipped. After I checked out I was quite surprised to see that the hotel retrospectively charged me 30 dollars without a real explanation. Nice estate and I think the larger rooms are much nicer than the standard so maybe next time.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family